• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database V4.0.3 Bug fix ( 24 October 2023 )

No permission to download
Ive been getting a crud error when importing
SQLSTATE[21S01]: Insert value list does not match column list: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 15
the error is pretty straight forward but i can't seem to find the solution. Basically this appends because the known_for and popularity values are missing for some of the people data being imported

example:
(SQL: insert into `people` (`adult`, `created_at`, `fully_synced`, `gender`, `imdb_id`, `known_for`, `name`, `popularity`, `poster`, `tmdb_id`) values (0, 2021-03-26 21:16:48, 0, male, ?, Acting, Bob Crane, 0.828, https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/8ydGYL1z23s5KWuGq2K9yVWnOCS.jpg, 108984), (0, 2021-03-26 21:16:48, 0, male, ?, Acting, John Banner, 1.091, https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/wrfZvAoOsMz5QoZIiBa8PqNwwdl.jpg, 50764), (0, 2021-03-26 21:16:48, 0, ?, ?, Production, Edward H. Feldman, 0.6, ?, 1235325), (0, 2021-03-26 21:16:48, 0, ?, ?, Bernard Fein, ?, 1215928))

The last array has 8 entries and not 10

anyone else exprience this problem

Reactions: dvdking
Does the script import full movies and series episodes automatically
I'm actually writing a script to automate adding embed links from streamapi to all the movies and tv series. I used it to add over 9000+ full movies to my mtdb website. I'm still working on tv series tho.

1610190392801.png

HELP, I'm trying to install it in my localhost and all I got is this
{ "message": "There was an issue. Please try again later." }

No matter what is my database username is, it give me the same 500 Internal Server Error error.

1610190649762.png
make sure your database supports innoDB

Hi
I run this script for a few weeks, but the problem is that browse page contents that are sorted by popularity doesn't change at all. here is my website:
Caasdpture.JPG
here is TMDb popular movies:
Caasdpdasdture.JPG
as you can see the arrangement doesn't the same, what should i do?
Make sure autoupdates are on in the content tab in settings.
either that or re-run the the import url for the first pages

Reactions: dixoqut
Yupp. I have it, but to have it you must tell me what you have shared here since joining.
I've mainly been replying to errors people get with the mtdb script since ive joined. Also ive shared how to auto embed the mtdb script with streamble links with a few people. I'd be willing to share with you if you like. I'm writing a crud operation script to auto embed tv series streamable links from streamAPI but i keep getting an import error from the mtdb script when importing tv series. i added 10000+ movies and in an hour

Last edited:
I've mainly been replying to errors people get with the mtdb script since ive joined. Also ive shared how to auto embed the mtdb script with streamble links with a few people. I'd be willing to share with you if you like. I'm writing a crud operation script to auto embed tv series streamable links from streamAPI but i keep getting an import error from the mtdb script when importing tv series. You can check out what i've auto embeded so far here on my website . i added 10000+ movies and in an hour
As far as I can see you haven't shared anything that doesn't stand in the manual for the script. You spammed your own site in a post that was closed by the mods and now you did it again!!

As far as I can see you haven't shared anything that doesn't stand in the manual for the script. You spammed your own site in a post that was closed by the mods and now you did it again!!
or sorry i'll remove it then. I'm still new to the whole forum thing i had forgot to introduce myself in to post. I was just trying to show you what i was talking about. I can share what i have so far with the crud operation script for auto embeding but it's still lacking a bit

Well Maybe Share it Here .. and Let Everyone Enjoy it..
It isn't finish but i don't mind.

Directions:
change data base connection in database/DBcontroller and insert_data.
Then open path to index in browser and click add stream.

Note: The index page will show all non-streamable titles

Warning:
backup database just in case.
Make sure there isnt any non-streamable tv series it will just add dead links to the main series page.

I'll create a post and link it here with updates to the script.

PS: please don't mind the spaghetti code il clean up later and add pagination.😅😅

Feel free to PM me with any problems or to lend assistance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BlakenFist
It isn't finish but i don't mind.

Directions:
change data base connection in database/DBcontroller.
Then open path to index in browser and click add stream.

Note: The index page will show all non-streamable titles

Warning:
backup database just in case.
Make sure there isnt any non-streamable tv series it will just add dead links to the main series page.

I'll create a post and link it here with updates to the script.

Feel free to PM me with any problems or to lend assistance.
I cleaned up the code a bit.
Now you just have to put you database info in Database/DBcontroller.

TODO LIST:
Add pagination
Add query exception for non-streamable TV Series when auto embeding movies
Optimize query to bulk insert into database
Finish script for auto embeding TV Series

Now It shouldn't add dead links to tv series as long as the tv series data is properly imported without errors

Attachments

• MTDB auto embed movies.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock