• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel

Multi Games - Tournament App with Landing Page & Admin Panel v3.0

No permission to download
When i try to login in admin panel, got HTTP ERROR 500 in the admin/index.php link. How can i solve it?

What difficulty did you encounter? Here there is an error when I install the app on the cel or virtual device.

In the application Identify that there is a source code in "c" with purchase code validation parameters,administrator path URL and path API.
In the backend in the api file there is a second validation call for the "envato" API, I am finishing designing the process so that the validation of the api in the envato is replaced by a local validation.
Anyone who has any expertise in this process and wants to help, just signal.

Is everything working in the admin panel properly ? I mean Forgot Password, Pages (privacy,features,etc).

Please confirm.

Send nulled admin panel of Multi games v2.0

Every nulled admin panel i tried have some issues.

Like one of the version i tried was having issues with pages (when clicked on pages like features, privacy, etc on landing page menu it shows 404 error)

And the another one was not nulled or the forget password in admin login not working.

So kindly drop the version if you have. Thankyou

Send nulled admin panel of Multi games v2.0

Every nulled admin panel i tried have some issues.

Like one of the version i tried was having issues with pages (when clicked on pages like features, privacy, etc on landing page menu it shows 404 error)

And the another one was not nulled or the forget password in admin login not working.

So kindly drop the version if you have. Thankyou

I did not have the problems as described by you, at least with regard to the integrity of the links.
Try the recommended PHP version and review the directory permissions for url_basepath protection, I always leave it disabled.

All issues fixed! But Paytm and Paypal transaction has error.

When i click on buy coins and select paytm then it loads for a second and return back to the coin screen.

And when i select paypal then nothing happens.
Can somebody help me out plz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-222641_War Zone.jpg
    Screenshot_20200618-222641_War Zone.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 80
All issues fixed! But Paytm and Paypal transaction has error.

When i click on buy coins and select paytm then it loads for a second and return back to the coin screen.

And when i select paypal then nothing happens.
Can somebody help me out plz.
Did the fixed problems allow you to run the application?
If so, could you share the updated source?
As for paypal and paytm, there is a file in the application in the following folder "app \ src \ main \ jni"
keys.c
The url of paypal and paytm needs to be declared in it.

As for paypal and paytm, there is a file in the application in the following folder "app \ src \ main \ jni"
keys.c
Yes i can share the code... everything is working here. Just payment issues left.

• Wow
Reactions: Genie
keys.c
The url of paytm should be like this : https://<domain>/paytm right ?

Reactions: blcsilva
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock