• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My site clone identically

Noumad

Apr 4, 2019
www.streaminze.org
Bonjour !
I have just discovered that the content of my site has been duplicated identically, same photo, same logo by another site: masterytraffic.com,
what I don't understand is that when I publish something new on my site I finds it on the cloned site at the same time.
My site: https://www.streaminz.com/
clone site: masterytraffic. com

Best regards,

Last edited:
Be sure you are not the first with this situation, It's just enough to look about one of the main in Italy that have same stuff as you, still old website copy's around (even some new). Those peeps just try to steal your users. That's all.

p.s. is not difficult to copy a website when you use a wp theme, you can find your theme in babiato ready to install ;)

Reactions: Noumad
This is to find out if you are hacked or the guy is running a script on his side. Most likely, its a script pinging your domain every second and getting the news.
Create a new test article. DO not live publish yet. Go to cloudflare and create a firewall rule. URI Contains your article url. and Challenge this. Activate the rule wait a few minutes and then publish your article live. If it shows on his site then your database is hacked. if not then easy to see who the person is on the firewall rule stats.

It looks like that guy has it on auto blogging. Scraping new posts from your site through RSS. The best way to make sure is to create a test topic, which is not related to a movie, and see if it would get posted on that site too. If yes, it is an auto blog.

It looks like that guy has it on auto blogging. Scraping new posts from your site through RSS. The best way to make sure is to create a test topic, which is not related to a movie, and see if it would get posted on that site too. If yes, it is an auto blog.

This is what i would have done

Hello
An idea for how to fix the problem please .

I just posted a message on Cloudflare, I will see their response, otherwise I will delete it, but then we have to find another solution to protect ourselves, I published something on the site and I find it instantly on the cloned site
So you think cloudflare does this? Jesus. Take some advice from others. You have no clue whats happening with the internet!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock