• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Site's been hacked!

THERE IS ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST, I'VEE SEEN RANDOM PEOPLE (NEWLY CREATED ID) SHARE RESOURCES IN COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY PROPER BACKGROUND CHECK OF THAT PLUGIN/THEMES. I THINK THAT NEEDS TO BE PROHIBITED FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
Indeed.. Need to report every time we see to have resource/user removed..

Reactions: YUCATAN.DANCE
I had this last month, it writes to an about.php, and the .htaccess file stays in the server's memory so you have to constantly delete the file sit rewrites, and flush the memory, it cost me two weeks of constantly fixing, lost revenue and I lost 2 clients. I eventually paid for Securri and they sorted it out. My advice is on Black Friday and Cyber Monday see what plugins you can get for cheap and start buying them if you can, nulled plugins can have malware in them, I only use them as demos so I stop wasting money on plugins that don't work

You shouldn't use nulled plugins on production websites, even more so when clients are involved. They're great for testing on staging sites to see if they do what you need - you then purchase a licence. Unfortunately, the only thing that cost you revenue is cheaping out by not purchasing a licence.

• Sad
@YUCATAN.DANCE on production if you have a tight budget & it's a personal site, grab some legit activations from the trusted sellers here & for other plugins, like the backup ones and stuff, either do it manually yourself or use the free version. Wherever a free version + manual work can do the trick, do that. It'll save you from these headaches & give your site better performance (by reducing number of pplugin)

@YUCATAN.DANCE on production if you have a tight budget & it's a personal site, grab some legit activations from the trusted sellers here & for other plugins, like the backup ones and stuff, either do it manually yourself or use the free version. Wherever a free version + manual work can do the trick, do that. It'll save you from these headaches & give your site better performance (by reducing number of pplugin)
will do from next time. thanks! <3

been using babiato resources from 2018 bro. never experienced such kind of weird problem. but it happened recently. must be some plugin causing the issue.

THERE IS ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST, I'VEE SEEN RANDOM PEOPLE (NEWLY CREATED ID) SHARE RESOURCES IN COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY PROPER BACKGROUND CHECK OF THAT PLUGIN/THEMES. I THINK THAT NEEDS TO BE PROHIBITED FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
We make an effort to abide by the standards that have been set up in our community about new users contributing resources in threads. The best advise is to report any questionable comments made by new members because we moderators monitor an average of about 190,000 people, making it challenging to keep track of everything. If necessary, we'll evaluate the comments and take appropriate action. best recommendation at the moment is to use the download button on the page at all times, or make sure you're downloading from a trusted user who has the Nullmaster badge since Babiato has approved them.

Hey everyone, recently i've found some issues which is redirect issue and my WP index.php files got autometically modified and there are some some .php codes inserted.
I've scanned and fixed it with Wordfence but it got infected over and over.
how to prevent infection from happening again????
have you changed wordfence scan settings to high sensitivity to check all folder ?!
you already have a shell on your website which allows the hacker to modify files any time or he already has access to your cPanel
and my advise is to find a hosting that have
Code:
imunify 360
installed to block the scripts from executing

Last edited:
  • Love
those are the examples of infected files.
This is shell installer
1- use wordfence scan with the high sensitivity setting to scan all directories
2- change your cPanel password and check if new users has been added to the database or wordpress users.
3- check if file manager plugin has been installed on ur wordpress.
4- use a hosting provider that have
Code:
imunify 360 extention
installed to block the execution of infected scripts and shells
5- Always use 2FA authentication option in wordfence
6- always Disable Code Execution for Uploads directory from wordfence all options.
7- disable user registration (if your website doesn't require it).
8- disable file editing in wordpress by adding this code to wp-config.php
Code:
define( 'DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true );
9- protect wp-config.php by moving it outside public_html
10- check the steps here

I hope this helps

Last edited:
..even worse :ROFLMAO:
what do you mean by "even worse"?

You think Babiato is a place people or anyone just uploads whatever they like without those files being scanned first?

I use many plugins from here and have never had this issue. Please, drop it.

Is there an effective way to prevent it?
sometimes your website is not the one originally hacked but another on the same server which gives the hacker the ability to access all websites on that server.
use good hosting provider and clean your files and scan your files using imunify 360 and wordfence(high sensitivity scan)
imunify will stop the execution of any malicious script and delete it

Last edited:
what do you mean by "even worse"?

You think Babiato is a place people or anyone just uploads whatever they like without those files being scanned first?

I use many plugins from here and have never had this issue. Please, drop it.
dude chill..:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: counselme
been using babiato resources from 2018 bro. never experienced such kind of weird problem. but it happened recently. must be some plugin causing the issue.

I have been using Babiato too but issues like is not because of the files you downloaded from Babiato. There are many ways to hack your application (WordPress mostly).

I can join hands in helping you fix it if you don't mind. I've done it for different clients before and all websites work well now.

It takes time but I sure make it work.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock