• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My website got hacked/malware

jelbey00

Oct 12, 2023
Guys for the last three days everytime i switch back to my backup, after some hours, it turns into this, i have tried to scan my website with sorts of plugins but there seems to be no virus/malware but this keeps happening and im running out of options, it is demoralizing me and my website isnt even huge. Please if someone can help me or give me an advice i would appreciate it, also as far as i have seen this thing edits my wordpress core files out of nowhere no suspicious users when i checked from wp-admin whatsoever.
virus.png

maybe your chrome is asking to be updated, make sure the page that appears really belongs to Google...
If it's been updated but it's still like that... I think your browser needs to delete all existing history and trash

Reactions: deodoer
The thing is, i do not even use chrome and this is 100% catfish, im literally saying my wordpress core index.php file has been edited to show this, so this is a malware, i am 100% sure.

all of the wordpress malware scanners popular ones such as wordfence etc, can't detect this bullsh*t, i do not even know what to do.

The only way is to backup all your articles...
delete the website, install it again... nowadays hacking on a website is not like before, there is only 1 shell... some of the ones I have found they install a script where the script can spread to all your cpanels

honestly I didnt understand what the issue is , your website shows white blank page ? can you scan your webpage via below url ?

Guys for the last three days everytime i switch back to my backup, after some hours, it turns into this, i have tried to scan my website with sorts of plugins but there seems to be no virus/malware but this keeps happening and im running out of options, it is demoralizing me and my website isnt even huge. Please if someone can help me or give me an advice i would appreciate it, also as far as i have seen this thing edits my wordpress core files out of nowhere no suspicious users when i checked from wp-admin whatsoever.
virus.png
Provide more information to be able to get help,

whats plugin you have install and from where?

whats your hosting provider?

when did it started?

the more the better

Provide more information to be able to get help,

whats plugin you have install and from where?

whats your hosting provider?

when did it started?

the more the better
my hosting provider is; hostinger / i use a vps
it started happening 3 days ago, only nulled plugin i had was yoast seo others were just normal plugins that are downloaded from wordpress

Update; i have uninstalled some plugins that i do not need much and installed cleantalk, i do not know if it will happen again or not but most possibly it will

it started happening 3 days ago, only nulled plugin i had was yoast seo others were just normal plugins that are downloaded from wordpress

Update; i have uninstalled some plugins that i do not need much and installed cleantalk, i do not know if it will happen again or not but most possibly it will
Can you share domain and temp login via PM? so I can have a look

many plugins have vulnarabilities even if they are not nulled. i'd set up a local installation and check if it happens there. If it doesn't happen on ur local installation its most likely targeted attack/server vulnerability. Many ways to debug this, if the site is important to you, you can pay a one-time fee to someone to clean it up if it needs to be done urgently.

Really Simple SSL PRO
It's really helpful for scanning vulnerabilities, they're sending you messages like this after you enable the scan option and telling you details about what plugin cause that vulnerability and how to solve it,

Hope that helps

Reactions: onesickpup
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock