• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nearby Stores Android - Offers, Events, Multi-Purpose, Restaurant, Market - Subscription & WEB Panel

Nearby Stores Android - Offers, Events, Multi-Purpose, Restaurant, Market - Subscription & WEB Panel Untouched v4.1

No permission to download
okay. please share the sql file. and than u can say what i need more. but first of all the sql.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version v3.1.1 18/03/2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Features :
- Add booking affiliate link in store detail

Improvements:
- Display store menu in the store detail

Bug fixed:
- File Uploadeder in responsive design
- campaign A Database Error Occurred error
- mobile slider A Database Error Occurred
- Add store: city field missed
- My offers (404 error)
- Manage services (404 error)

The correct download link As this one looks to be the android version
Android Download V3.1.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Koodex updated Nearby Stores Android - Offers, Events, Multi-Purpose, Restaurant, Market - Subscription & WEB Panel with a new update entry:

v3.1.1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Features :

Bug fixed:
- My offers (404 error)
- Manage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Features :

Improvements:

Bug fixed:
- My offers (404 error)

The correct download link As this one looks to be the android version
Android Download V3.1.1
This is null?

New Features :

Improvements:

Bug fixed:
- My offers (404 error)

Download Link Version 3.1.1 Nulled it has both Android and iOS

New Features :

Improvements:

Bug fixed:
- My offers (404 error)

Download Link Version 3.1.1 Nulled it has both Android and iOS
Interesting) there is also a web version in the archive, it is without activation, I believe that is why it does not work((

Koodex updated Nearby Stores Android - Offers, Events, Multi-Purpose, Restaurant, Market - Subscription & WEB Panel with a new update entry:

v3.1.2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version v3.1.2 20/04/2023

Improvement:
-added new languages RU, ES
- Improve messenger

Bug fixed:
- View all in event home interface
- Update libraries
- Nearby offers issue fixed
- Booking detail
- Dark mode issue
- Social auth app crashes
- Get coupon app crashes
- Install over...

Nearby Stores Android - Offers, Events, Multi-Purpose, Restaurant, Market - Subscription & WEB Panel

Version v4.0.1 11/11/2023
New Features :

- Digital Wallet for Clients: Easily send or receive money within the app.
- Digital Wallet for Store Owners: Accept booking payments directly into your wallet and conveniently withdraw funds using the withdraw feature.
- Booking Digital: Conveniently book...

Reactions: Chande
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock