• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need a Teacher who can teach me to set up configures an apps

Fitzgerald

May 8, 2022
Is there someone here can teach or tutor me online live how to reskin the apps upload and set up an apps

I have sample code that I bought to code canyon and we can used the other nulled code here I just want to learn from website to android setting up then google play store submission. Whatssap +639777959550. Payment is per project example you teach me first upload the script for website or admin. Then next payment is apps setting

Our sample script is handyman script
What is our way to teach me. Thru help desk and online video zoom
I don't want to create an apps just clone apps reskin. I don't have knowledge with coding. But we can start the project with clone apps. Like I have bought from code canyon. I just don't understand. I tried other but they are having trouble with setting the apps because of some error. Do you think you can do that

Our sample script is handyman script

I don't want to create an apps just clone apps reskin. I don't have knowledge with coding. But we can start the project with clone apps. Like I have bought from code canyon. I just don't understand. I tried other but they are having trouble with setting the apps because of some error. Do you think you can do that
Check your whatapp I've messaged you.

Handyman original script with license

Or we can do the edemand script

Or other booking apps

Or we can do directory listing apps

In which you are expert and comfortable of doing this code and setting this up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock