• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Portuguese / Brasilian Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordo345

Mar 22, 2020
Paris
Hello To My brasilian friends i'm looking for some digital education courses for a friend of mine
any mega edu section in portuguese are welcome
thanks

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
UMAeeeeee tem nego brasileiro aqui pow que bacana, tmj galera
Welcome fellow countryman @ronald54457874!

✍ FORUM TERMS AND RULE ✍

1. Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don't make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.

Reactions: ronald54457874
Ola tudo bem? eu tenho que escrever em ingles mesmo aqui onde estão falando em portugues? E voce sabe se aqui acho um programa de whatsapp bot? Valeu amigo

Ola tudo bem? eu tenho que escrever em ingles mesmo aqui onde estão falando em portugues? E voce sabe se aqui acho um programa de whatsapp bot? Valeu amigo

Avoid being banned, Ronald. We just use english here. If you don't know anything in english, i suggest you to use google translate - as i do sometimes.

To download portugueses courses, i recommend you acess this link:
Here

Gl, and don't write in portuguese.

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
Estou procurando um bot do WhatsApp sem Wordpress, um que é gratuito porque tem alguns pagos que me deram um problema

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock