• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Babiato Theme/Style

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We have just changed the default theme/style of Babiato to something new and fresh...

Screenshot 2024-02-24 231024.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 231242.png

To get the best out of this theme I would recommend going to https://babia.to/account/preferences and setting Font Size to Medium.

Don't worry, if you absolutely hate the new theme you can revert back either through https://babia.to/account/preferences or the Theme changer button at the very bottom of the page. The old default style/theme was iO Dark.

But we hope you love this new clean look as much as we do.

Feel free to let us know what you think of the new look below and also report any issues/bugs you experience with it.

Last edited:
Hey @Medw1311 there is some color issue in search section . When you hover over button like in this case google search it is not visible. 1709490324437.png

Looks cool but the sticky footer menu bar on mobile is gone. It was great for navigation.

One more thing.. When watching site on PC you can press the notification bell top right and there is an option "Mark read" .. It was on the old theme available on both PC and mobile.. Now it is not available in mobile version. Hope you can restore this :)

Reactions: bellow
One more thing.. When watching site on PC you can press the notification bell top right and there is an option "Mark read" .. It was on the old theme available on both PC and mobile.. Now it is not available in mobile version. Hope you can restore this :)
I'll add that to the list too.

Hi Everyone,

We have just changed the default theme/style of Babiato to something new and fresh...

Screenshot 2024-02-24 231024.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 231242.png

To get the best out of this theme I would recommend going to https://babia.to/account/preferences and setting Font Size to Medium.

Don't worry, if you absolutely hate the new theme you can revert back either through https://babia.to/account/preferences or the Theme changer button at the very bottom of the page. The old default style/theme was iO Dark.

But we hope you love this new clean look as much as we do.

Feel free to let us know what you think of the new look below and also report any issues/bugs you experience with it.
So nice i like it , but now i need to get used to it xD

Reactions: Medw1311
So I like a different look and is my personal theme.

Does anyone else like it and should I make it available for you to use?

Screenshot 2024-03-06 054736.png

Its cool bro, If there are more color schemes available we can switch which one looks good to our eyes.

Its cool bro, If there are more color schemes available we can switch which one looks good to our eyes.
There is a lot of work involved with changing colours.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 054736.png
The current one is like a ninja in a coal mine – too dark!
But the one you're showing seems less edgy

There is a lot of work involved with changing colours.
OK, But as you made that personal color scheme, In same way in future if we can get few high contrast color schemes, that will be good.
I think some users may like high contrast scheme.

And now that my friend, is what I'm talking about. It rocks
I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it :)

There's a few glitches that I need to sort out (with the main theme as well) but it's getting there.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
OK, But as you made that personal color scheme, In same way in future if we can get few high contrast color schemes, that will be good.
I think some users may like high contrast scheme.
Give me ideas about colours you'd like to see - no promises though.

1709711237974.png

I think this one looks more refined and less edgy, if you want I will tweak it a little more and send it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: inoor.ro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock