• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Noor | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme

Noor | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme v6.1.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Noor | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme - Download Free Noor | Multi-Purpose Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20759600

Noor Theme.jpg
Download Free Noor | Multi-Purpose Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20759600
Noor is a versatile, responsive, high performing speed & SEO Optimized WordPress theme. RTL Ready & Compatible with AMP, WooCommerce, EDD, Buddypress, bbpress, The Event Calendar Pro and much more.

Noor is a minimal, versatile, responsive, height-performance WordPress theme with fresh creative design and Drag & Drop Page Builder that makes it easier...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Noor | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme with a new update entry:

Noor v2.9.8

Download Noor v2.9.8 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 2.9.8 – November 04, 2018

Fix: long title option now affect also Noor Product Element
Fix: Double download button on EDD
Improve: header, page title and menu
Improve: Checkout page
Improve: Meta-box full-width option
New: Option for parallax effect on customizer
New: Filter "dima_filter_page_title_parallax" to customize page title parallax options
New: Translated to French
Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Noor | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme with a new update entry:

Noor v2.9.22

Download Noor v2.9.22 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 2.9.22 – NOV 25, 2018
Update Noor Assistant: Now the default style of WPBakery can be used in the elements.
VERSION 2.9.21 – NOV 24, 2018
Improve: Slick Slider
Improve: Masonry
Improve: Lazy Load Option
Improve: Related project on portfolio
Improve: Related posts on posts
Improve: page title headings
Improve: Shop slider usability
New: WooCommerce Category page
New: decrease...

Noor v3.0.0

thanks to @purity for sharing latest update
Download Noor v3.0.0 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 3.0.0 – DEC 04, 2018

New: Demo for cars rental and services
New: Option allow you to control page title padding
New: Option for custom headings
Improve: Burger Menu Background Image
Improve: Hide "Assign a Menu" on burger menu
Improve: Google fonts
Fix: Shop page category title
Fix: Additional CSS on customizer backup

Reactions: purity

Noor v3.1.0

Download Noor v3.1.0 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
VERSION 3.1.0 – December 10, 2018

New: Gutenberg blocks styled to match the design of the theme
New: Widgets has been added to the list of plugin territory functionality
New: Support of .alignwide and .alignfull classes
New: Color palettes
New: Users can switch between Gutenberg and WPBakery
New: Gutenberg editor is styled to match the frontend output
New: Gutenberg editor widths match the widths...

Noor v3.2.0

Download Noor v3.2.0 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
v3.2.0 – January 25, 2019

Improve: Managing site fonts
Improve: Filter hover color
Add: Feature allows to add up to three custom fonts
Add: Source font option now you can include fonts from Google, FontFace, Standard Fonts, and Theme Fonts
Update: Noor Assistant plugin
Fix: Pagination Issue
Fix: Search conflict with bootstrap
Fix: Add to any plugin issue on responsive
Fix: Mobile logo with retina...

@Babak,

You have uploaded the V3.2.0 version of this theme. I currently have installed the V3.1.0 version. How am I able to update this nulled theme easily without losing data

@Babak,

You have uploaded the V3.2.0 version of this theme. I currently have installed the V3.1.0 version. How am I able to update this nulled theme easily without losing data
just copy paste new files on old files via ftp or cpanel..

So, I need to extract the new theme folder, and copy all the files into current theme folder via Ftp right? As if im correct, when I do that.. I will get a notice if I woud like to overwrite all curreny files right?

just copy paste new files on old files via ftp or cpanel..

So, I need to extract the new theme folder, and copy all the files into current theme folder via Ftp right? As if im correct, when I do that.. I will get a notice if I woud like to overwrite all curreny files right?
yes exacly

Noor v3.5.0

Download Noor v3.5.0 | Multi-Purpose & Fully Customizable Creative AMP Theme Nulled Free
v3.5.0 – Mars 24, 2019

New: Faster Google Fonts with Pre-connect.
New: Self Hosted Google Font Option
New: Tab Theme Color on Chrome
New: Defer for JS
New: Font Awesome 5.7.1 now used from the theme self-hosted
New: Latest version of Font Awesome
New: Lazy load Image option (Recommended by Google)
New: Achieving 100% of Performance Score
New: Option dropkick on performance
Fix: WPBakery Icons on...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock