• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Odoo Enterprise?

try to upgrade it to 0.12.6.1.

wget https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/pack...12.6.1-2/wkhtmltox_0.12.6.1-2.jammy_amd64.deb

apt install -f wkhtmltox_0.12.6.1-2.jammy_amd64.deb

Jammy supports 0.12.6.1-R2 not R3 as far as I am aware.

i try again, seems to do the same :( could be some issue because of dooker or maybe the email setup ? its seems to be just some cain of pdf files, example if i send from my email i can see the pdf, but some i cant, its really strange

i try again, seems to do the same :( could be some issue because of dooker or maybe the email setup ? its seems to be just some cain of pdf files, example if i send from my email i can see the pdf, but some i cant, its really strange
could be, I do not use docker.

What does devtools show? Any errors?

So you don't use Docker? Do you just copy the addon folder into the Odoo folder? Did you install the community version first and then simply copy the addons? If so, you would still have to update the Enterprise Addons in the database. See here: https://www.soladrive.com/support/k...y-to-Enterprise-Source-Code-Installation.html otherwise you can simply restart the server if necessary put on?
I use the debian package file and install the ent version.
Then crack it.
My sub ends in may with odoo so after than, it is a wait and see where I can get the updates from.

I think I may have seen 1 ent module updated in the last 2 years of using odoo, just the main code gets updated about every 2 -3 weeks, hard to say since they do not have any release notes.

thanks ,,,actually I am hosting several domains I need to add this one too , would you please help for the steps
edit odoo.conf
add this
proxy_mode = True

in OLS

add host --> go to External App

External Applications​

TypeNameAddressActions
application.gif
Web Server​
Odoo
localhost:8069​

application.gif
Web Server​
127.0.0.1:8072​

can be local host or 127.0.0.1 for address.
no script handler needed

set your ssl certs as well.

enable in listening and restart OLS

edit odoo.conf
add this
proxy_mode = True

in OLS

add host --> go to External App

External Applications​

TypeNameAddressActions
application.gif
Web Server​
Odoo
localhost:8069​

application.gif
Web Server​
127.0.0.1:8072​

can be local host or 127.0.0.1 for address.
no script handler needed

set your ssl certs as well.

enable in listening and restart OLS
thanks , I am not really expert in this one , let me have a try , thank you again for your kind help

I was thinking of something like outlook. I know odoo is not an email server but all the email clients in the store are extremely basic.
i have tried them, they suck.

stick with the email client or look into a web based email client like squirrelmail, roundcube, rainloop, etc

i have tried them, they suck.

stick with the email client or look into a web based email client like squirrelmail, roundcube, rainloop, etc
i think what i was looking for, for the ability to have an email client where i can mark emails and send them to tasks, CRM, ticketing, service. That would make to much sense :) for an ERP.

i think what i was looking for, for the ability to have an email client where i can mark emails and send them to tasks, CRM, ticketing, service. That would make to much sense :) for an ERP.
search odoo alises, that is what you want,

Reactions: xavx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock