• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Offshore Hosting

cornivusTR

Mar 10, 2019
Turkey
Hello guys i want to make anime streaming website. I need offshore hosting.Can you recommend a few affordable prices?

Reactions: mlm
Babiato Forums would like your permission to enable push notifications.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

"DMCA is not really a problem for Bulgaria - the problem is the Bulgarian (+ EU) copyright law or whatever it is. DMCA is an American thing and has no power here. Each BG host can write "DMCA Ignore" in the list of features."
1616959497673.png
"
You are right in principle, but in fact we have more than one or two agreements signed by our dear politicians with the United States. When they file a lawsuit in the USA with a request for extradition, you come to a Bulgarian court ... it is clear that there is no one to deal with this for a Turkish series, but it is not exactly there is no force. Separately, many distributors, because they do not graze grass, have transferred their distribution rights to a company in the EU or simply have an office somewhere in Europe.
One day someone will come out for the needs of PR and say - here you see we are doing work and we stopped XX to air Turkish series ..

"
1616959779091.png
The conclusion is the following: If you want to get into copyright problems, violate a number of laws, publishing illegal content, then use servers located in Bulgaria!

And last but not least
If illegal content could be published on Bulgarian servers,
believe me, I would have the biggest torrent tracker in the world!

Reactions: Limez
Hi there

There is a forum called offshorecorptalk, and there you find anything offshore you want... It is a very serious community with reviews etc, so good luck with your researches.
Be careful of those pretending to be offshore... This is a serious game and you have to play safe, so do your researches seriously.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: mlm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock