• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

oobenn || Ultimate Instagram Style PHP Social Networking Platform

oobenn || Ultimate Instagram Style PHP Social Networking Platform v3.8.4.1

No permission to download
anyone other know why video upload dont work? empty video show... and a error message with firefox mimi file type problem... any help?

Ask whoever made the script. Nobody knows better than them. Those who claim to know are most likely fraudulent.

Is anyone thinking of making a theme for oobenn? Slowly I started making money, but I want to have a new theme. If there is someone who knows oobenn well and bought it, can they contact me please. Thanks.

be honest i have problem with script to because my client skip his project from nov so i skip work on this script.
Ill reupload later on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 3.8.3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FIXED] - Reported PHP Bugs
[FIXED] - Reported Css Bugs

Untouched, original download from codecanyon. Need to nulled

• Angry
Reactions: one_man_army
Version 3.8.3
[FIXED] - Reported PHP Bugs
[FIXED] - Reported Css Bugs

Untouched, original download from codecanyon. Need to nulled

I have original zip file and the original zip file is not 209.37MB .

By saying the exact file size I wouldn't want to cause fraudsters to change the file size. But I can say that the actual file size is between 230MB and 260MB.
1607415251878.png after i extract and zip again 1607415270983.png
i dont want to my code name file zip on there, they can track me and block my lisence.
and what do you want more bro? u want me to give u my envato account? or what, tell me, ALSO i try to share here not sell anything, if u dont like me, just ignore.
Lets call @Babak to make this clear

Yes bro i do understand your concern that's why i said him that maybe something is different from your zip packager, even different zip packager software compiles with different size.
i directly download from codecanyon, and there is code on name file after we download, thats track number code, so i unzip and zip only name of inside files then upload and share, maybe i think he is owner script 😅

i directly download from codecanyon, and there is code on name file after we download, thats track number code, so i unzip and zip only name of inside files then upload and share, maybe i think he is owner script 😅
Yeah! Maybe No issues. Just don't fight leave this and any @Mod will clear all both of your doubts😉

• Haha
Reactions: Loki
OR maybe you are the owner script?

Hahahah, If I were the owner of the product, I wouldn't have a job here. I wouldn't hesitate to say that. Since I bought the product, I compared the sizes. In the products I downloaded before, I have seen files missing or different files added. That's why I compared the file size you uploaded with the original file size I purchased.

I encouraged people to buy because it makes them continue to improve their products. Anyway, you can share as you wish, I do not object to this because I downloaded the copy here first. I bought it later. ;)

Reactions: Loki

It was the first time I heard there was such a trick, and it was good to learn. 🙏

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testjjjj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock