• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

oPanel Control Panel (Cpanel)

D|ablo

Apr 23, 2020
The oPanel system is a free interface that can be integrated with different panels. Send us an e-mail for free company account activation.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

oPanel management and internal interface is completely cpanel-looking. Even if the Plesk panel is running in the background, your customers provide management via oPanel in the cPanel interface.

oPanel system is 100% API supported, all features such as host opening, deletion, suspending, management editing work with API.

oPanel Usage and Application

oPanel can be used even on a host:

Developed mobile compatible with Bootstrap

Admin and User panels are available

REST API and PHP Class available for Admin and User

Compatible with Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin

Can be used on Windows and Linux systems

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
The oPanel system is a free interface that can be integrated with different panels. Send us an e-mail for free company account activation.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

oPanel management and internal interface is completely cpanel-looking. Even if the Plesk panel is running in the background, your customers provide management via oPanel in the cPanel interface.

oPanel system is 100% API supported, all features such as host opening, deletion, suspending, management editing work with API.

oPanel Usage and Application

oPanel can be used even on a host:

Developed mobile compatible with Bootstrap

Admin and User panels are available

REST API and PHP Class available for Admin and User

Compatible with Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin

Can be used on Windows and Linux systems

Enjoy
Can you provide demo logins to test?

I wouldn't touch this. Never heard of it. Giving away root logins to something like this ...

I wouldn't touch this. Never heard of it. Giving away root logins to something like this ...
Maye if you seed the installer you understand what the code do ....

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: huanvm
Maye if you seed the installer you understand what the code do ....

Reason why we asked for login is to test it. I have cpanel installed on my server...how can I install this on top just to test it? Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock