• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce v2.8.1

No permission to download
Anyone Know how to set up woo commerce variation for products in app?

You need to use this plugin: "Variation Swatches for WooCommerce" and premium version "Variation Swatches for WooCommerce - Pro" if you need extra options

Hi @xala this happen in release apk (installed on phone) i test developer apps using test store it not update the view even mobile builder only change header title. The only way correct view right now is if i clear data and cache in application setting on my android phone.

You need to have watchman installed. It will watch changes in files and refreshes the app.
Setup guide here:

Hi @xala this happen in release apk (installed on phone) i test developer apps using test store it not update the view even mobile builder only change header title. The only way correct view right now is if i clear data and cache in application setting on my android phone.

I see.. I have no solution then. Also - all 2.xxx versions are buggy - I can't make them work. I can't edit user details (password/address changes) after user logs out and logs back in.

I have 1.4.3 version released on appstore/playstore at it's working great.

You need to use this plugin: "Variation Swatches for WooCommerce" and premium version "Variation Swatches for WooCommerce - Pro" if you need extra options
I have this in WordPress but i dint seen any variation at oreo app.

Does anyone know how to null mobile builder plugin? I downloaded it but it's asking for the activation key. I checked all the files to null it but I failed.

did anyone know to fix this error
Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081

did anyone know to fix this error
Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081

You need to make sure that react native server is running and post 8081 on your local pc is not blocked

You need to make sure that react native server is running and post 8081 on your local pc is not blocked
i am sure react native server is running
is there any link how to check port 8081 on mac os? i am new on this react native thing

this is main.js File
Anyone can null
license Check in
admin/class-mobile-builder-admin.php

Attachments

• main.zip
    719 KB · Views: 53
this is main.js File
Anyone can null
license Check in
admin/class-mobile-builder-admin.php

I think it can be used by unlocking the menu. To unlock it, you can change main.js file:

remove disabled: !a, at line 80026, 80028, 80030.

Modified main.js file is attached.

Then change line 95 mobile-builder/admin/class-mobile-builder-admin.php file

wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://cdnjs.rnlab.io/' . $this->version . '/static/js/main.js', array(

to:
wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://yourdomain.com/directory/main.js', array(

Attachments

• main.zip
    719.1 KB · Views: 111
I think it can be used by unlocking the menu. To unlock it, you can change main.js file:

remove disabled: !a, at line 80026, 80028, 80030.

Modified main.js file is attached.

Then change line 95 mobile-builder/admin/class-mobile-builder-admin.php file

wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://cdnjs.rnlab.io/' . $this->version . '/static/js/main.js', array(

to:
wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://yourdomain.com/directory/main.js', array(
thank you, its working fine.

Hello Members, I needed a help.

Does anyone know how to hide Out of Stock product in app.
Out of Stock.png

4 months back the developers on codecanyon shared the link (https://forums.rnlab.io/t/i-want-to-hide-stock-visibility-in-app/1288/5) for Simple Custom code to hide out of stock products in app as currently all product show in app. I registered on that forum, But now that page doesn't exists.

Does anyone know it and can help me out?

Thanks in Advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nogazzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock