• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ouride - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel - Fixed Bugs

VinyciusCS

Sep 4, 2019
Brazil
www.meniza.com
Hello guys, I decided to fix the bugs of Ouride, and I decided that I will not sell but distribute for free, because I do not think it is fair that people sell and do not help each other, remember that it can still contain bugs, but I believe that the great Most I fixed it and I can continue to fix it, I also implemented some improvements, see what I fixed and what I improved:

• Login and Registration - Some people were having trouble registering and logging in;
• Android greater than or equal to 9 should work normally - Android greater than or equal to 9 must have some greater security treatments, which caused it to present an "error" when trying to login or register;
• Now every time you open the app, it will check whether the location is enabled or not - Never checked, causing the app's home screen not to load.

If you still have problems, please let me know, as I can try to fix them, remember that all applications have the corrections I mentioned!

Leave a like, this way you support me to continue correcting the existing bugs and maybe in the future, I can add features!

Download

Enjoy it! ;)

Last edited:
houve um bug quando o entregador foi terminar a corrida em dinheiro a pedido do comerciante. você corrigiu?

Hello guys, I decided to fix the bugs of Ouride, and I decided that I will not sell but distribute for free, because I do not think it is fair that people sell and do not help each other, remember that it can still contain bugs, but I believe that the great Most I fixed it and I can continue to fix it, I also implemented some improvements, see what I fixed and what I improved:

• Login and Registration - Some people were having trouble registering and logging in;
• Android greater than or equal to 9 should work normally - Android greater than or equal to 9 must have some greater security treatments, which caused it to present an "error" when trying to login or register;
• Now every time you open the app, it will check whether the location is enabled or not - Never checked, causing the app's home screen not to load.

If you still have problems, please let me know, as I can try to fix them, remember that all applications have the corrections I mentioned!

Leave a like, this way you support me to continue correcting the existing bugs and maybe in the future, I can add features!

Download

Enjoy it! ;)

66/5000

I can't download it through this link, can I make another one available?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock