• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox Plugin for WP

Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox Plugin for WP v2.10.1

No permission to download
NICKCFF updated Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress 1.26.5

1.21.65 May 2022
  • Added: %recipient_name%, %recipient_email%, %recipient_firstname%, %recipient_lastname% placeholders to email notification templates
  • Added: You can now use the CSS class disable-create-private-folder-on-registration on the plugin modules to prevent it to automatically create Private Folders on user registration, overruling the global setting.
  • Fix: Filtering on roles on the Link Private Folders menu page wasn't using the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NICKCFF updated Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress 1.26.6

1.21.65 May 2022
  • Added: %recipient_name%, %recipient_email%, %recipient_firstname%, %recipient_lastname% placeholders to email notification templates
  • Added: You can now use the CSS class disable-create-private-folder-on-registration on the plugin modules to prevent it to automatically create Private Folders on user registration, overruling the global setting.
  • Fix: Filtering on roles on the Link Private Folders menu page wasn't using the...

Reactions: DC Cross
HOW To Null Out-of-the-Box | Dropbox
\out-of-the-box\includes
and open Admin.php
find this code in line 334
PHP:
public function is_activated() {
after this code just add:
PHP:
return true;
Hello, thanks for answering, I did what you told me and it keeps giving me the license error. attached capture

I don't understand what the error is. I've been trying for days with the previous one and I can't get it to work. It's a little frustrating :/
1652354198442.png
1652354223026.png
1652354243912.png

Babak updated Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v1.21.7

Download Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v1.21.7 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.21.7 - 30 May 2022

Added: Number of selected files now visible in breadcrumb
Fix: CSS conflicts due to the use of variable names without prefixes
Fix: Large uploads (>300MB) not working due to using a deprecated function call.
Fix: Formidable Forms CSV export not working for plugin fields when used in combination with some Formidable Forms addons which modify the field values.
Updated: MediaElementjs...

I found the solution for Invalid license, as babiato members nulled it properly so now you don't have to activate it but when you are connecting to dropbox you get that error right?
So solution or workaround is Create your own app. Yes, I had tried and it works 100% fine.
You just need to follow this guide provided by plugin developer
and use your app instead of their default app and you can easily connect to dropbox after that.

I found the solution for Invalid license, as babiato members nulled it properly so now you don't have to activate it but when you are connecting to dropbox you get that error right?
So solution or workaround is Create your own app. Yes, I had tried and it works 100% fine.
You just need to follow this guide provided by plugin developer
and use your app instead of their default app and you can easily connect to dropbox after that.
It worked! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reactions: jammu1317
Babak updated Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v1.21.8

Download Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v1.21.8 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.21.8 - 13 June 2022

Added: New Aspect Ratio setting for the Media Player module to set a fixed size of the media player. Default 16:9.
Added: New upload Prefix filenames setting which allows you to prefix newly uploaded files. This settings does support folder paths and you can use the dynamic placeholders.
Added: New webhooks functionality allowing you to get automated messages based on all events the...

The plugin is Not Activated and the Auto-Updater disabled. Please activate your copy in order to use the plugin.

Babak updated Out-of-the-Box | Best Dropbox Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v2.1.1

Download Out-of-the-Box Dropbox v2.1.1 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.1.1 - 8 DECEMBER 2022
Bug fixes:

• Description texts not accessible in File Browser / LightBox.
  • Gravity Forms - Upload field not initiated on the correct place which could cause problems when other plugins want to access the field information early.
Improvements:
  • Display thumbnails for uploaded files

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock