• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Last edited:
Does anyone start OXOO v1.3.9d version? I can not open it in android studios I am getting an error, software can not download resources

best tutorial
Thank you, Great tutorial, I have started App in android studio. I have another question:

When I update Admin files in app old version I am getting an error "api connection problem". It need to update android First time? or there is any secret in admin panel update too?

check your
Thank you, Great tutorial, I have started App in android studio. I have another question:

When I update Admin files in app old version I am getting an error "api connection problem". It need to update android First time? or there is any secret in admin panel update too?
check your API key is correct in android app .check if it same that in admin panel. there no possbility to get api error if key is correct. either key is incorrect or installation is wrong

check your

check your API key is correct in android app .check if it same that in admin panel. there no possbility to get api error if key is correct. either key is incorrect or installation is wrong
Yes I checked I just upload update folder, nothing else. I use this script 2 years already, no other update had this problem.

Yes I checked I just upload update folder, nothing else. I use this script 2 years already, no other update had this problem.
good. lets breakdown it. can you tell me what screen you see on running your Api url? let me know exact result.
this is developer Admin panel get those keys and URL and try to see if it also show you API error.

in b
good. lets breakdown it. can you tell me what screen you see on running your Api url? let me know exact result.
this is developer Admin panel get those keys and URL and try to see if it also show you API error.
In browser both time (1.3.9.c and 1.3.9d) I am getting page not found error.

but with 1.3.9d in App I am getting an error: "something went wrong please try again! Can you check your API configuration"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-23 213110.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-23 213110.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 27
in b

In browser both time (1.3.9.c and 1.3.9d) I am getting page not found error.

but with 1.3.9d in App I am getting an error: "something went wrong please try again! Can you check your API configuration"
your server url look differnet it showing something like key in the address?
this is how your api url will (should) look like
Sample Developer api url output. kindly check this in your app and see if it work
1698289855090.png

do like this remove the code from app ie remove the server url and api key from app source and run the app. then once it launch it will show error. then again add the api key and server url this time before you launch the play button or build button clear the app cache and data. now build it should remove the caches and do give you result.
for a chance this time, you do this: go to admin panel api section reset the api key and get new api key to add in the app and then build the app. this must fix the issue

do like this remove the code from app ie remove the server url and api key from app source and run the app. then once it launch it will show error. then again add the api key and server url this time before you launch the play button or build button clear the app cache and data. now build it should remove the caches and do give you result.
for a chance this time, you do this: go to admin panel api section reset the api key and get new api key to add in the app and then build the app. this must fix the issue
I have APP in play store 30 000 phone use it every day I can not change api key :/ Why so many things need for update files to 1.3.9d

failed to communicate with server. please check your api configuration

please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    250.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    360.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2023-11-07-15-19-51-089_com.oxoo.spagreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-07-15-19-51-089_com.oxoo.spagreen.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praachi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock