• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO

OXOO TV - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO v2.1.0

No permission to download
Is anyone here whose app was approved on Google Play Store? i keep getting app rejected due to D-PAd functionality
Adding the below lines to your main activity in AndroidManifest.xml may help Dpad support.

Code:
  <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />

<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            <category android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER" />
        </intent-filter>

it already has that code in Android manifest, but they keep rejecting. I have tried twice. Any other idea? Do you have a succesful approval app of oxoo android tv on Google play store?

Is anyone here whose app was approved on Google Play Store? i keep getting app rejected due to D-PAd functionality
I couldn't even approve the closed beta version. There are only national channels in the application. As much as I got it, this subject is very sensitive in Google and has been approved by Apple.

Hey guys, Can you please help me? I opened the app in android studio, changed the name, and uploaded google JSON, but I don't know where to put the API key and server key. I built an apk without that and it just doesn't work. I am s*it with this
Do with Documentation Step By Step , it's very easy to config

Babak updated OXOO TV - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO with a new update entry:

OXOO TV v2.1.0

Download OXOO TV v2.1.0 - Android TV, Android TV Box And Amazon Fire TV Support for OVOO and OXOO Nulled Free
02 September 2022 v2.1.0

1. Player UI updated
2. Player bug fixed
3. Live TV click bug fixed
4. Home screen UI updated
5. DPAD Controll added
6. Play store guideline maintained(See Demo on PlayStore)
7. Account section updated
8. Some other major bugs fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

friends, the biggest problem in this application is the violation of google applications. In the discussion section of the producer, this subject has been discussed a lot. Even the person who made the application does not guarantee google upload.

friends, the biggest problem in this application is the violation of google applications. In the discussion section of the producer, this subject has been discussed a lot. Even the person who made the application does not guarantee google upload.
But right now it got fixed as per the author of this application. He followed PlayStore guidance and it is working quite good with me.

Do with Documentation Step By Step , it's very easy to config
do you know how to edit the lenguage like the part where they say home movies tv series
i try from strings.xml and only the app name work

Last edited:
do you know how to edit the lenguage like the part where they say home movies tv series
i try from strings.xml and only the app name work
You need to change these from layouts. Goto app->src->main->res->layouts in that search for home activity or you can open one by one and check them and edit them as you like.

Reactions: andremx20
You need to change these from layouts. Goto app->src->main->res->layouts in that search for home activity or you can open one by one and check them and edit them as you like.
nice, and in the Home View the latest movies featured channels i have to edit from api php in web server, thanks for your help sir!

app approved by playstore, but it was not visible to install on tv while we search on playstore. Seems issue with mainfest file, anyone can help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock