• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
You need to know a fair bit of HTML/CSS & JS
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
Hey, hope your fine :)

Would be a great addition if you could add the Oxygen Extensions:

1. Oxygen Woocommerce integration
  2. Oxygen Gutenberg Block Builder

Hey, hope your fine :)

Would be a great addition if you could add the Oxygen Extensions:

1. Oxygen Woocommerce integration
  2. Oxygen Gutenberg Block Builder

TassieNZ :)

It has promise, but a much steeper learning curve. You need to know a fair bit of HTML/CSS & JS
This has stopped me for even trying Oxygen because 1( I am very familiar with Elementor and, 2) My knowledge on HTML, CSS, and JS is veery limited. Although, I am watching a few beginner's courses of those to learn the basics.

But, damn, after watching a few tutorials on YouTube about Oxygen 3.0 I am starting to feel motivated to try it. Especially, since it states it doesn´t bloat up the code like Elementor.

I actually don´t mind the learning curve to be steeped. More than happy to devote time to get familiar with it if, in the end, it will bring more value and benefit both for me and my SEO clients in the future.

One thing that worries me is the pricing system that the people at Oxygen have set up.

More often than not, programs and applications that have chosen to offer a one-time fee for the use of their product, over time, it ceases to be profitable for them and is where updates problems start to kick in.

Just watching a tutorial the guy said you don´t need a theme in order to build a site with Oxygen? Is this true? I mean, you obviously need a theme activated but Oxygen "overrides" the theme?

Just watching a tutorial the guy said you don´t need a theme in order to build a site with Oxygen? Is this true? I mean, you obviously need a theme activated but Oxygen "overrides" the theme?
Yep that's correct

OxyPowerPack 1.1.2 nulled

Thanks for all your uploads. Really greatful for your uploads.

Can you get us premium tutorials from wpdevdesign. Oxygen is a good builder but not much support or documentation available and these greedy people are even making tutorials premium... :(

Please help so much time I have wasted on oxygen already now I need something from his tutorials... otherwise i have to roll everything back to elementor....

@Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ

Reactions: Akeanes47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock