• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Windows 7,
using LOCAL by FlyWheel,
based on php 7.3.5,
using WP 5.4,
IonCube ioncube_loaders_win_nonts_vc15_x86.exe installed on Win 7 and activated on WP

It works like a charm eventhough the licence key haven't activated ..
message, friend , group and photo add-on are working fine.

peepso.png

big thank you @freenulled :)

on Windows 7,
using LOCAL by FlyWheel,
based on php 7.3.5,
using WP 5.4,
IonCube ioncube_loaders_win_nonts_vc15_x86.exe installed on Win 7 and activated on WP

peepso.png

Do you have online website using peepso, I wanna see interface

on Windows 7,
using LOCAL by FlyWheel,
based on php 7.3.5,
using WP 5.4,

peepso.png

I have the same error.
Thanks

Biggest and more biggest thanks to my friend @TassieNZ :cool: for his great effort to provide this exclusive release. Without his great work, we will never be able to get this exclusive bundle.

This resource will be exclusive for Babiato.org members! only:)

So .... PM me With your Domain to get your license key (y)

Best Regard
freenulled

i just sent you a dm bro

on Windows 7,
using LOCAL by FlyWheel,
based on php 7.3.5,
using WP 5.4,

peepso.png

nice

Reactions: mudasir
freenulled updated PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled with a new update entry:

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled

Big Thanks to @TassieNZ for this exclusive release :love:

2.7.6 – 20 April 2020
  • [PeepSo] Additional flag to block third parties from moving the first name with peepso_get_name_parts
  • [PeepSo] Final improvements of the opt-in statistics engine
  • [PeepSo] Fix issues with 2.7.5 update not creating the peepso_activity_count database table

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
@freenulled
Bro I have found php warning on "Error Log", though there is no issue in frontend.

PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/&^%$/root/usr/share/pear') in /^^^^/#####/#####/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/classes/template.php on line 77

Can you please guide me to fix the issue?

Last edited:
Hello,

how to activate the addons? everytime I try, get the note:

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock