• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure the first three version numbers of PeepSo plugins 2.9.0.0 and Gecko theme 2.9.0.0 match. It’d be best to update the plugins and theme to latest versions.
The following PeepSo add-on plugins are incompatible with PeepSo Foundation 2.9.0.0. Please update PeepSo Foundation and the add-on plugins to avoid conflicts and issues.
Core:
Chat ( 2.9.0.0)

issue : Peepso-Ultimage-Bundle-2.9.0.0_NULLED.zip

Please make sure the first three version numbers of PeepSo plugins 2.9.0.0 and Gecko theme 2.9.0.0 match. It’d be best to update the plugins and theme to latest versions.
The following PeepSo add-on plugins are incompatible with PeepSo Foundation 2.9.0.0. Please update PeepSo Foundation and the add-on plugins to avoid conflicts and issues.
Core:
Chat ( 2.9.0.0)

Would it be better to wait for nulled version 3.0. The latest already takes important information such as wp 5.5...

the version 29000 fixed much wprdpress 5.5 compitability issus, would be good to get normal. not just incresed version

Hmmmm! We are famous!!! :) Well, Myself and @freenulled anyway!!!

@ Matt Jaworski - just a note for you as I'm sure you will read this. You would be surprised with how many people actually purchase your product after being able to "test it" via Babiato. However, selling it on "GPL Markets" I am totally against.

With our next release I will try to make sure it cannot be sold on any "GPL Markets".

TassieNZ :)

my-peepso-account-fucked.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: elmocando
Hmmmm! We are famous!!! :) Well, Myself and @freenulled anyway!!!

@ Matt Jaworski - just a note for you as I'm sure you will read this. You would be surprised with how many people actually purchase your product after being able to "test it" via Babiato. However, selling it on "GPL Markets" I am totally against.

With our next release I will try to make sure it cannot be sold on any "GPL Markets".

TassieNZ :)

I strongly support Babiato which is playing a great role as the testing plugin provider. Many WP's new learners take a good chance to install and running test various plugins before deciding to purchase them.

@TassieNZ , what about running a polling on our member's behaviour relating to the opportunity to try the fully working plugins and purchasing decision afterwards?

@TassieNZ , what about running a polling on our member's behaviour relating to the opportunity to try the fully working plugins and purchasing decision afterwards?
Possibly an interesting idea, but not my type of thing. Also, what would it achieve? Will Matt return the licenses? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock