• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I managed to NULL the PeepSo 2.8.1.0 Core and like before, I also fooled the Gecko 2.8.0.2 and the bundles 2.8.0.2 to work with the latest core. With my Core, you can use any key you want to activate the bundles. With my fooled Gecko and bundles, you can keep upgrading the Core without worrying about the version incompetency.

If anyone has the latest of them all, I can null them to use any key.

Bundle Links:
Advanced Ads Integration
Auto Friends
BadgeOS Integration
Chats / Messages
Email Digest
Friends
Giphy Integration
Learn Dash
MyCred Integration
PMP Integration
Polls
User Limits
VIP
Word Filter
WP Adverts Integration

After upgrading the core + Before Fooling:
1. PeepSo - 2.8.1.0.jpg

After Fooling:
2. PeepSo - 2.8.1.0.jpg

Before Nulling the Core:
3. PeepSo - 2.8.1.0.jpg

After Nulling the Core:
4.1. PeepSo - 2.8.1.0.jpg

Use any key:
4.2. PeepSo - 2.8.1.0.jpg

Reactions: Babak
I think it dangerous, what if new Core not compatible with old plugins? No way to check, better stay on old core untill everything nulled

I think it dangerous, what if new Core not compatible with old plugins? No way to check, better stay on old core untill everything nulled
The "fooled" way works without a problem.

It is a good workaround until we get the full updates. :)

Any info when 2.9 is nulled?

Hi @Foxman. I have been running version 2.9 nulled for a while now. There is 1 problem I am identifying, which has prevented me from sharing it - the classic "non-save" on the General Config screen. Other than that, everything is working cool. I could post this but I am struggling to identify the cause of the problem, and therefore am unable to resolve the issue.

1597830744564.png

If you can post it, it helps with many WP 5.5 problems. Nice job anyway.. 10 points to you

What issues did you find? It would help to be more specific so that we can know where to look. I am going to download it and check as well.
It give me fatal error when installing them, in function.php line may be 6

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock