• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfomance speed in mobile

Try to give more information about what speed optimization tips have u applied and what plugins.

I recommend you to use LiteSpeed if your hosting server is LiteSpeed or Swift Performance/FlyingPress.

Also you have a lot of tips in this group

Try to give more information about what speed optimization tips have u applied and what plugins.

I recommend you to use LiteSpeed if your hosting server is LiteSpeed or Swift Performance/FlyingPress.

Also you have a lot of tips in this group
Hi, thx for the reply. I used just to app, my website is in shopify, a ecommerce, not wp. The two apps i use is SEO image optmize and Booster.

Hi, thx for the reply. I used just to app, my website is in shopify, a ecommerce, not wp. The two apps i use is SEO image optmize and Booster.
You should use a cache plugin. Any of the plugins above that I shared you before will be a great option (Lite Speed if your hosting has Litespeed server, Swift Performance or Flyingpress). You have awesome tutorials to configure them here https://wpjohnny.com/

Also you should enable Cloudflare with Cache everything rule.

Search "Cloudflare cache verything tutorial" in Google and you'll find a lot of good tutorials 😊

Reactions: bkzera
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock