• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin

Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalink Plugins v2.4.3.2

No permission to download
@viva3 shared a tip to get through.
Let's do it.

This solution still works:
** HOW TO SOLVE The issue of asking for license key**:

1. Open the file in main folder - 'permalink-manager.php'.

2. In between the line of
'if (!defined('WPINC')) {
die;
}'

and

'if(!class_exists('Permalink_Manager_Class')) {'

Add the below code.
$permalink_manager_options = get_option( 'permalink-manager', [] );
$permalink_manager_options['licence'] = [ 'licence_key' => '**********', 'expiration_date' => time() + 365 * 24 * 60 * 60 ];
update_option( 'permalink-manager', $permalink_manager_options );

I don't understand why some people don't just try out previous solution before complaining.

Reactions: Dm71 and hellearth
** HOW TO SOLVE The issue of asking for license key**:

1. Open the file in main folder - 'permalink-manager.php'.

2. In between the line of
'if (!defined('WPINC')) {
die;
}'

and

'if(!class_exists('Permalink_Manager_Class')) {'

Add the below code.
$permalink_manager_options['licence'] = [ 'licence_key' => '**********', 'expiration_date' => time() + 365 * 24 * 60 * 60 ];

It will look like:
bla-bla-bla~

// If this file is called directly or plugin is already defined, abort.
if (!defined('WPINC')) {
die;
}

if(!class_exists('Permalink_Manager_Class')) {

bla-bla-bla~

The above new inserted code will trick the plugin to have valid license until next year the same day by adding 365 days.
This work perfect, thanks! License message has disappeared.

Babak updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.4.1

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.4.1 Nulled Free
= v2.4.1 (May 22, 2023) =

* Dev - The function that adds the "Permalink Manager" button via 'get_sample_permalink_html' filter has been updated
* Dev - The function that controls permalink trailing slashes has been refactored and improved
* Dev - When WPML is enabled, Permalink Manager uses "term_taxonomy_id" instead of "term_id" for language mismatch functions to avoid compatibility issues
* Dev - To avoid problems with other 3rd...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Zippa and hellearth
Babak updated Permalink Manager Pro - Best Wordpress Permalinks Plugin with a new update entry:

Permalink Manager Pro v2.4.1.2

Download Permalink Manager Pro v2.4.1.2 Nulled Free
= v2.4.1.2 (June 28, 2023) =

* Dev - Draft posts no longer automatically generate custom permalinks, but users may set them manually if necessary, or they will be generated when the post is published
* Fix - Duplicated REST API calls from Gutenberg JS functions are now ignored when custom permalinks are generated
* Fix - The 'High-Performance order storage (COT)' declaration for the WooCommerce has been fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: buivanloi.2010
this is not nulled sir please update i can see this error (Your Permalink Manager Pro licence key is invalid!)

thanks

Hi guys its looks like there is a conflict with licence patch and break dance builder.
Builder is not loading with Permalink plugin activated. :(
Can someone please help? I dont have dev nulling skills @viva3
Thank You
image 2754.jpg

Hi guys its looks like there is a conflict with licence patch and break dance builder.
Builder is not loading with Permalink plugin activated. :(
Can someone please help? I dont have dev nulling skills @viva3
Thank You
image 2754.jpg

**First, I like to say there's NO GUARANTEE if this would work as I do not use BreakDance page builder, maybe Bricks just for fun. I just discovered the spelling for licence should be license, so please take note to remain to use the wrong spelling as the author has already baked in throughout the entire code

Upon looking at the given error report, it pointed out that the array key "licence" is Undefined in the line `set_transient('permalink_manager_active',
$permalink_manager_options['licence']['licence_key'], 12 *YEAR IN SECONDS);`

To solve only for this issue, we can manually define the value before being addressed for usage. So the code would look like this:

```

// Define the licence key and its expiration date
$permalink_manager_options['licence'] = [
'licence_key' => '**********',
'expiration_date' => time() + 365 * 24 * 60 * 60
];

// Now you can safely use the 'licence' key
set_transient('permalink_manager_active',
$permalink_manager_options['licence']['licence_key'], 12 * YEAR_IN_SECONDS);

```

IMPORTANT!: Please test this in stage wp before using it in production site.

Let me know if it work or new error emerge.

• Love
Reactions: mrkgwrn
Thanks for quick response @viva3.

Your fix is working. Thank You!

Also a small plot twist - it works OK (without the fix code) on php 7.4
On php 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 it throws Internal server error and Your "fix" is needed.

Yes, the licence/license also got confused and it turns out they both correct ;)

Reactions: viva3
@mrkgwrn

Thanks for your feedback info.

I would like to amend the code snippet above. The part where defining "$permalink_manager_options['licence']" should have been wrapped inside a condition to check if it's really undefined, it's for best code practice purpose. Sorry for overlooking this part.

new code should be:
```
if (!isset($permalink_manager_options['licence'])) {
];
}

```

Using isset() to check if 'licence' key already exist in the $permalink_manager_options array, then proceed to define when value is undefined.

Thanks for your feedback info.

I would like to amend the code snippet above. The part where defining "$permalink_manager_options['licence']" should have been wrapped inside a condition to check if it's really undefined, it's for best code practice purpose. Sorry for overlooking this part.

new code should be:
```
if (!isset($permalink_manager_options['licence'])) {
];
}

```

Using isset() to check if 'licence' key already exist in the $permalink_manager_options array, then proceed to define when value is undefined.

Thank You for the fix update - works great! :)
I'd love for this resource author to add You fix to the original fix as a package that would be sweet :)

What a great community!

Reactions: SinusS
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Legolas and guguk
I've tried all options but still an error when saving the settings

/permalink-manager-pro/includes/core/permalink-manager-pro-functions.php:102

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock