• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.9

No permission to download
Babak submitted a new resource:

Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme - Download Free Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 3909293

Read more about this resource...

Hello, thank you for providing us with Phlox, thank you very much ;).

Someone here can explain how I can upgrade from a previous version to the current one, i.e. version 5.3.14 with information ready, i.e. pages with information. How can I upgrade to version 5.3.18 without losing the information? Thank you.

Someone here can explain how I can upgrade from a previous version to the current one, i.e. version 5.3.14 with information ready, i.e. pages with information. How can I upgrade to version 5.3.18 without losing the information? Thank you.

As long as you haven't made changes to the php or css code of the theme you won't lose anything by upgrading. You can either upgrade via FTP or using Easy Theme & Plugin Upgrade plugin.

Im have offtopic for who is more deep in this theme.
Im use demo green bussines but on this demo desing on woocommerce not like it.
Can use other demo for woocommerce only ?
That mean green bussines desing whit other woocommerce desing

Why auxin elements plugin is not included? I checked the previous version but the previous file is not available.
!!!!!friend. The first step is already loading the plug-in from the original site.
phloxaddon.png

I am still getting some requests for my nulled version, even though I can't see an issue with the one offered!

For those people ....
Install phlox-pro-5.3.18.zip (theme)
Install auxin-elements-2.5.19_nulled.zip (plugin)

Will then give you access to all, including demos!
Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.3.18 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
v5.3.19 Untouched for Nulling - @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

Version 5.3.19(22.05.2020)
  • Fix An issue with carousel navigation fixed.
  • New New sticky options added to logo element.
  • Improve Style improvement for product quick look applied.

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
TassieNZ updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro Theme v5.3.19 Nulled

Download Phlox Pro v5.3.19 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What is new in version 5.3.19 - Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

– [Fix]: An issue with carousel navigation fixed.
– [New]: New sticky options added to logo element.
– [Improvement]: Style improvement for product quick look applied.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks for great work as always.

Just checking, is there a past upload with Phlox Core Elements? Or is this safe to update with the nulled theme?
Or is it doable to update plugins, then upgrade the theme with the nulled to renull bits?

It is safest to install with the theme.
Thanks for great work as always.

Just checking, is there a past upload with Phlox Core Elements? Or is this safe to update with the nulled theme?
Or is it doable to update plugins, then upgrade the theme with the nulled to renull bits?

Reactions: zibba
@medw1311 @TassieNZ

greetings to all; new in the wordpress theme, download the theme 5.3.19 but it asks me for its activation ... some help would be good for me, I already read the whole post and wanted to download v5.318 without success

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    276.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
after searching I managed to find v5.3.18
Deleted your link to another nulled site.

If you really want v5.3.18 check the History tab at the top of this page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock