• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

phpSocial - Social Network Platform

phpSocial - Social Network Platform v7.0.0 - 13 January 2022

No permission to download
Thank you for this.
Could someone tell me their experience in comparing with Wowonder for instance?

Phpsocial seems to me too simple, the template isn't too elaborate, doesn't have so many options.

For sure, it is one of the oldest on the market.

I am trying to compare socialengine, phpfox phpsocial and wowonder.

Socialengine and phpfox are good but too heavy with plugins and maybe too many options.

Wowonder seems to be fine even if there are some features missing.

And phpsocial too simple.

Which is please your insight on this ?

Thank you for this.
Could someone tell me their experience in comparing with Wowonder for instance?

Phpsocial seems to me too simple, the template isn't too elaborate, doesn't have so many options.

For sure, it is one of the oldest on the market.

I am trying to compare socialengine, phpfox phpsocial and wowonder.

Socialengine and phpfox are good but too heavy with plugins and maybe too many options.

Wowonder seems to be fine even if there are some features missing.

And phpsocial too simple.

Which is please your insight on this ?

Check oobenn script I have used it is even better then phpSocial

Reactions: sibling
patrocle submitted a new resource:

phpSocial - Social Network Platform - Download Free - phpSocial - Social Network Platform Codecanyon 5158794

Read more about this resource...
I have got a nulled one, v6.6.0. The developer mentioned that very little has been changed from v6.6 to v6.7. So, I will compare all files. Let's see if I can find out what to change to null it. Don't know it would work or not. But I will try as the masters are may be busy.

Update: Got a nulled 6.7. I will try my best to find out how they have nulled it. If someone could give me a clue on which file(s) I have to check, the work would be much faster.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crystalsamxo
I have a problem, in php it allows you to upload more but the CMS only allows 1 MiB, so what should I do?

This script is free on CodeCanyon until 06/19. Enjoy!

Attachments

• codecanyon-2wBF3T3N-phpdolphin-social-network-platform-file-and-license20220607-25252-1b0f9w4.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Tango
Hello guys, does anyone know the admin password in a new installation of the script so we can configure properly? the documentation link was taken off the air by the developer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock