• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please help! (Zoom Integration for WooCommerce Bookings)

How about group buy ?
5 sites licence is for $180. If there will two more persons interested in it we can get by sharing the price $36/person.

Reactions: waqasahmad9961
Dear All,
First of all I am very sorry for replying very late of your messages.
I sent this message to @scratchmaster but he might be busy and didn't reply me back yet.
Today, I saw another post by @Johnniekg so, I decided to share my message with you guys.

I researched another cool product, tested it and found useful for one-to-one video meetings.
My case is healthcare practise which best suites it.
This product is currently on 40% sale which is valid till 1st July.
Here is the link : https://codecanyon.net/item/book-appointment-online-pro/22522265

In my case you don't need to download / install any thing just install plugin and get it's support for a license and you are good to go.
I have also searched for some other products and found them very good alternatives to zoom which required both parties to download and install zoom app.

Both of them are nice and I have lifetime subscription plan coupons which I will be happy to share with you guys if anyone want
Do your research, If you like do let me know I will share direct lifetime deal's link to you.

Best Regards :)
Syed

Reactions: warrior90
Dear All,
First of all I am very sorry for replying very late of your messages.
I sent this message to @scratchmaster but he might be busy and didn't reply me back yet.
Today, I saw another post by @Johnniekg so, I decided to share my message with you guys.

I researched another cool product, tested it and found useful for one-to-one video meetings.
My case is healthcare practise which best suites it.
This product is currently on 40% sale which is valid till 1st July.
Here is the link : https://codecanyon.net/item/book-appointment-online-pro/22522265

In my case you don't need to download / install any thing just install plugin and get it's support for a license and you are good to go.
I have also searched for some other products and found them very good alternatives to zoom which required both parties to download and install zoom app.

Both of them are nice and I have lifetime subscription plan coupons which I will be happy to share with you guys if anyone want
Do your research, If you like do let me know I will share direct lifetime deal's link to you.

Best Regards :)
Syed
hi sir, please can you share with me this plugin

Book an appointment online PRO​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock