• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Suggest Me a Dmca Ignore Shared Hosting!!

asif360

Banned User
Sep 17, 2019
Netherland
babiato.org
Hello,

If you have already used and experienced with shared dmca ignore hosting please review.

I m looking for Offshore Hosting to purchase. 😐

Note:- i got some review like, offshore hosting company cheat with customer with false case ( even customer have paid they are talking customer havent paid like this)

Hello,

If you have already used and experienced with shared dmca ignore hosting please review.

Note:- i got some review like, offshore hosting company cheat with customer with false case ( even customer have paid they are talking customer havent paid like this)
I have had over a year experience with and I must say they are good at speed and support. You can try them They are DMCA Ignored web hosting company
Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Hello,
You can have a look at https://serveria.com.

Better if you go for a vps, serverastra or veesp.

Anyway if you still look for shared hosting be sure to avoid at all cost FLAUNT7 they are a completely big piece of sh**.

I used to have a site that I hosted at my own dedi server. But the server was managed/situated in Bulgaria. I got it through my friend. Over yrs got tons of DMCA and even overseas lawsuits warning came But we did nothing. And nothing happened.

I used to have a site that I hosted at my own dedi server. But the server was managed/situated in Bulgaria. I got it through my friend. Over yrs got tons of DMCA and even overseas lawsuits warning came But we did nothing. And nothing happened.
what plans do you have? It is a small project that I have in mind

Hello,

I am using SKB Enterprise hosting, from the last 3 months, so far so good..

(Non-Affiliate Link) https://skb-enterprise.com/webhosting/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock