• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.10

No permission to download
My friend, I'm sorry, I hadn't seen it! milll sorry! thanks for your help and your patience! I will try here!

1597457757094.png

Attachments

• 1597457748478.png
    1597457748478.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
My friend, I'm sorry, I hadn't seen it! milll sorry! thanks for your help and your patience! I will try here!
So all good now? I have another 67 grey hairs! I'd tried explaining it so many ways! :)

I know it is asking too much, but how would you like to leave it on the topic? and update the poster.?

1597458598865.png

Is this still an issue with the name of the demo directory @TassieNZ?

I remember having to change it before to get the demos to work.

Not tested this one in a while though.

could help me, where to change that name?

1597460401199.png
You'll have to look back through the whole thread to find that, I really dont remember what it was.

[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, postagem: 235349, membro: 14291"]
Acho que ele quer que eu atualize o Recurso com as novas Demos (talvez)? Não tenho certeza!:)
[/CITAR]
I think he wants me to update the Resource with the new Demos (maybe)? Not sure! :)
1597460746220.png

please help me!

please help me!

please help me!

please help me!

please help me!

please help me!

please help me!

Babak updated Porto | Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme 5.4.3 NULLED

DEMO'S UPDATED by @TassieNZ

=Changelog=
+ Added: IT Services demo (WPBakery and Elementor)
+ Added: Digital Agency 2 demo (WPBakery and Elementor)
+ Added: Digital Agency 2 Dark demo (WPBakery and Elementor)
+ Added: Shop 7 Elementor demo
+ Added: Shop 35 demo (WPBakery and Elementor)
+ Added: Shop 36 demo (WPBakery and Elementor)
+ Added: Construction 2 Elementor demo
+ Added: Business Consulting 2 Elementor demo
+ Added: Medical 2 Elementor demo
+ Added: SEO2 Elementor demo
+ Added: Agency One Page Elementor demo
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
1597462496025.png
na importação não saiu mais no padrão vamos estudar, não sei o que ouvir na importação, nada no padrão, valeu mesmo! os moderadores.

1597462551795.png

in the import did not come out in the standard anymore we will study, I do not know what to hear in the import, nothing in the standard, thanks anyway! the moderators.

1597462665908.png

1597462496025.png
na importação não saiu mais no padrão vamos estudar, não sei o que ouvir na importação, nada no padrão, valeu mesmo! os moderadores.

1597462551795.png
You always need to reply in English for us to understand.

But yes I'm seeing the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock