• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PostX Pro - Gutenberg Post Blocks

PostX Pro - Gutenberg Post Blocks v.1.6.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

PostX Pro - Gutenberg Post Blocks - Download PostX Pro - Gutenberg Post Blocks Nulled Free

PostX-Pro.jpg
Download PostX Pro - Gutenberg Post Blocks Nulled Free
Create Beautiful Websites Effortlessly. Build your News-magazine, Kitchen-recipe, travel, fashion, blogs, and portfolios with just a few clicks of the mouse! Create a Homepage You’re Proud Of! With a wide variety of Ready-made Blocks, Layout, and Starter Packs, there’s room for enough creativity to wow your audience.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• Capture005.PNG
    Capture005.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • Capture006.PNG
    Capture006.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 28
Not all Template Kits are available, majority of template kits must be purchased separately, is that supposed to be? @Babak
I installed the base plugin from: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-post/
Then I installed this plugin.

Some template kits are not free (plugin feature inside) it says I need to upgrade to the pro version...
Yes, most of the templates do not come with the activated Pro plugin. Get Licence... message is coming up. @Babak please enlighten.

ProductX Gutenberg WooCommerce Blocks v1.3.5

Attachments

• product-blocks-pro_135.zip
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock