• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pretty Easy Method For Making Money Without Investment

Scaz

Babiato Lover
Nov 11, 2020
Did this when i was like 16
What you need:
5-15 Gmail accounts and VPN/Proxies

1.) Go to Google Maps and search for "Restaurants", "Hotels", and other merchants or small businesses in your area. It can be anything from car dealers to doctors, you get the idea.

2.) Find places with a rating of 3.5 stars or less on Google Maps.

3.) Now just get their contact/phone/address and write it down on a piece of paper. Collect 5-10 addresses like this.

4.) Now call them or visit their store and show them how their store is poorly rated and only shows up on the map when you zoom in to street view!

Explain how they are missing out on a lot of potential customers because everyone checks reviews on Google Maps before going somewhere!

5.) Tell them you can get them to the top and then make a deal. You can set your price here however you want. Ask them for $200-300 per month or a one-time fee of $50. Try to make it a monthly deal to earn the easiest & stable $200-300 a month.

6.) Get some Google Accounts and write your own reviews using VPN. Give them ratings between 4 to 5 stars so that their overall rating is above 4.2 but below 4.7, and then they'll keep coming back for more.

Did this when i was like 16
What you need:
5-15 Gmail accounts and VPN/Proxies

1.) Go to Google Maps and search for "Restaurants", "Hotels", and other merchants or small businesses in your area. It can be anything from car dealers to doctors, you get the idea.

2.) Find places with a rating of 3.5 stars or less on Google Maps.

3.) Now just get their contact/phone/address and write it down on a piece of paper. Collect 5-10 addresses like this.

4.) Now call them or visit their store and show them how their store is poorly rated and only shows up on the map when you zoom in to street view!

Explain how they are missing out on a lot of potential customers because everyone checks reviews on Google Maps before going somewhere!

5.) Tell them you can get them to the top and then make a deal. You can set your price here however you want. Ask them for $200-300 per month or a one-time fee of $50. Try to make it a monthly deal to earn the easiest & stable $200-300 a month.

6.) Get some Google Accounts and write your own reviews using VPN. Give them ratings between 4 to 5 stars so that their overall rating is above 4.2 but below 4.7, and then they'll keep coming back for more.

Did it when you were 16...
You should be a billionaire by now no?

• Haha
Reactions: gordian
Well, then we have only two posibilities.... The first one is that you're lucky, or the second one you're lying us. As I said, I've maked a lot of phone calls, writed lots of emails (I'm not exaggerating) and 0 results. I had also the website ready to show to the clients, but nothing worked. https://lexandreen.com/
Where are you from? It depends from country to country, this doesn't work as well in USA/Canada or other 1st world countries but worked like a charm for me in Serbia.

Where are you from? It depends from country to country, this doesn't work as well in USA/Canada or other 1st world countries but worked like a charm for me in Serbia.
As your neighbour from Romania, I can second this method.
Don't know exactly how it is in Serbia, but at least here in RO, +50y-60y old people not living in big cities, are pretty bad at using and understanding technology and gadgets. Many of them don't even have the interest to learn more.
All these while the internet shopping outside of big cities has tripled 300% in the past 2-3yrs. So everyone wants to show up the first Google page page, because if you are on the 3rd or 4th position or omg 2nd page, you will die anonymous and poor :))

Reactions: Scaz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGC007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock