• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Problem with Threads?

TIKTIK

Feb 1, 2020
Hello everyone.

i have a business registered in ukraine and i'm looking for a Payment Gateway for my business. (web site)
i have international web site ( international clients ), i sell tickets for concerts.

All Ukrainian Payment Gateways that I know refused to approve my account (even though all of my personal and the business's documents are Ukrainian).
Does anyone have any idea which payment gateway I can work with?

hello first welcome back and thank you. Are there still problems with the display of new posts? or am I the only one where the new posts are not displayed at the end?

This is totally off topic but, is Ukraine a nice place to vacation to or will I get beat up for being an american? :ROFLMAO:

hello first welcome back and thank you. Are there still problems with the display of new posts? or am I the only one where the new posts are not displayed at the end?
It's not just you, lots of things seem broken atm

Reactions: Trust1337

You are right. It isn't. I'm facing same issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock