• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Programmatic SEO with Practical Examples by Ian

=========================​

DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED:)

=========================​

Thank you. I've been waiting for this 😉

Edit:

This is the same as the first one on Mega. It's still an incomplete course. Can you update the content? Thank you once again.

Curriculum​

15h 42m of content

Looking for a sneak peek of what's on offer inside Practical Programmatic? The list below is updated whenever new content is added.

The Fundamentals of Programmatic SEO
4h 18m
Population Data - No Code Case Study
2h 1m
Golf Courses - a Low-Code WordPress Build
2h 17m
Building a Programmatic SEO Website with Webflow
3h 53m
Building an Affiliate Product Review Site
51m
Using AI to Build Programmatic SEO Websites
16m
Setup Showcase - Real Programmatic SEO Sites
1h 1m
Programmatic SEO Masterclasses
1h 5m

Learn programmatic SEO with practical, real-world examples.​

Practical Programmatic is a complete course that teaches you everything you need to get started building programmatic SEO projects - with code, no-code, or AI content.​

https://practicalprogrammatic.com/

traffic.png

Link broken. Can you update it? or anyone have a complete updated version please update it. Happy share, Happy care.

Last edited:
@zen123 The link labeled "SPOILER: UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK" is a Google Drive link that is working just fine.

@zen123 The link labeled "SPOILER: UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK" is a Google Drive link that is working just fine.
look at this screen. after clicking on the link.
If you can update it. A huge thanks to you.

Attachments

• let's see the screenshot.png
    let's see the screenshot.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Not working last 3 days
It's working fine - I just downloaded.

What you need to do is login to ANY Google account you have (GMail works fine). Once you are logged in, click on the Google Drive link and you'll be able to download the file with out any issues.

HTH

Reactions: kalisto
It's working fine - I just downloaded.

What you need to do is login to ANY Google account you have (GMail works fine). Once you are logged in, click on the Google Drive link and you'll be able to download the file with out any issues.

HTH
Not working for me with the same step

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock