• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress

ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress v4.7.3

No permission to download
Some of you were having problems with the license. I fixed all the problems, and it can be a clean install or update. This is Project Huddle 4.5.2 and plugins 2.2.1.

Please stop spamming about the latest version. Talking mainly to you @hakkan . When someone here can get it we will gladly post it here. If you want to buy it, you are more than welcome to send us the file. Otherwise, please be patient. It's fine for one person to let us know it has been updated, but people keeping asking makes it harder for the community to look at what's available if all they see is "please update blah blah".

Attachments

• Project-Huddle4.5.2+ New-Addons-Nulled.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 109
Some of you were having problems with the license. I fixed all the problems, and it can be a clean install or update. This is Project Huddle 4.5.2 and plugins 2.2.1.

Please stop spamming about the latest version. Talking mainly to you @hakkan . When someone here can get it we will gladly post it here. If you want to buy it, you are more than welcome to send us the file. Otherwise, please be patient. It's fine for one person to let us know it has been updated, but people keeping asking makes it harder for the community to look at what's available if all they see is "please update blah blah".
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Ok, Here are the newest files I have. I have all three installed and not facing any problems. Should all be nulled and working

This version caused me an admin area wide error because the license class include has been commented out, but it's still referenced by a script within the plugin. I just removed this because it's not important to the functionality of the plugin. Attached a fixed version of the plugin if anyone needs it.

Attachments

• project-huddle-4.5.2-fix.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
This version caused me an admin area wide error because the license class include has been commented out, but it's still referenced by a script within the plugin. I just removed this because it's not important to the functionality of the plugin. Attached a fixed version of the plugin if anyone needs it.
When I install your version I have this fatal error on the frontend:
Code:
WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, in /home/customer/www/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/project-huddle/includes/scripts.php on line 583

When I install your version I have this fatal error on the frontend:
Code:
WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, in /home/customer/www/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/project-huddle/includes/scripts.php on line 583

That error doesn't add up. I'd completely delete the plugin folder and re-upload.

Thinking of buying project huddle lifetime. Would anybody be interested in buying a license for their site from me if I do? Not really trying to make money just lessen the cost
Open GB, I wanna a slot.

Thinking of buying project huddle lifetime. Would anybody be interested in buying a license for their site from me if I do? Not really trying to make money just lessen the cost
@SRS32 & @Groot If you are interested in buying an already purchased lifetime license. I would be happy to the purchaser/provider to the lifetime license in SRS32's suggestion. That would lessen the cost for all of us.

@SRS32 & @Groot If you are interested in buying an already purchased lifetime license. I would be happy to the purchaser/provider to the lifetime license in SRS32's suggestion. That would lessen the cost for all of us.
You already have a lifetime? You want to sell the account, or you want to sell the signal license ? If you already have a lifetime account i would be open to buy a website license off of you

Is there a reason why the nulled version here doesnt work for you? Not stopping you from purchasing, just curious what i am potentially missing

Is there a reason why the nulled version here doesnt work for you? Not stopping you from purchasing, just curious what i am potentially missing
The main problem I have is updating. no one is sharing the files. there has been lots of fix's that I would love and need. if @Mrmeanbean can maybe share the new updates, maybe I or someone here can null them. I would still buy a lic because i just want reliable updates

Akbaba updated ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress with a new update entry:

ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress v.4.5.6

= Version 4.5.6 - October 5th, 2022 =
- Improvement: Added more plugin compatibility checks for a few security plugins on the system check panel.
- Fix: Comment links not working in Daily/Weekly summary emails.
- Fix: PHP error of call to undefined function 'is_plugin_active' in some cases.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Groot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianmr1128
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock