• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8.2 + App

Guys, I need to know one thing....
How can we move public view into root?
I mean to say....
we can view the site with /public (www.example.com/public/), can we make like www.example.com?

nano /etc/apache2/sites-available
<VirtualHost *:80>
# The ServerName directive sets the request scheme, hostname and port that
# the server uses to identify itself. This is used when creating
# redirection URLs. In the context of virtual hosts, the ServerName
# specifies what hostname must appear in the request's Host: header to
# match this virtual host. For the default virtual host (this file) this
# value is not decisive as it is used as a last resort host regardless.
# However, you must set it for any further virtual host explicitly.
#ServerName www.example.com

ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
DocumentRoot /var/www/html

just change the DocumentRoot.

• Love
Reactions: elmocando
Where did you get that information?

In the script comments on the codecanyon website there is no such complaint

Try it I’ve had the update all week . There are missing files on the public folder there is a bug in the player and tmdb. The bugs are on there demo aswell . I’ve sent them a video showing them the bugs and they are on the case

Don’t waste your time trying the update as it don’t work . The developer is fixing it now . The op should know lol
1st of all.....
I am watching you as you are clamming and blaming on this thread from the very beginning.... you said this script contains Virus.... But you have not given any proof.
Now you are saying this script is buggy.... won't work.... I have checked.... there was no Virus..... and the script is also working fine, I have not found any issues as of now.

Please don't spoil this forum, we are here to help each other, I have never shared any scripts in this forum because I don't have those, but I have received so many valuable contents and advice from Babiato, I have shared whatever I have, be it with the knowledge or with time to support others. Please don't mislead people.

If you have proof of Issues please share with everyone so that everyone gets benefitted.

@Babak @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ @zen123 Can you guys please look into the matter?

1st of all.....
I am watching you as you are clamming and blaming on this thread from the very beginning.... you said this script contains Virus.... But you have not given any proof.
Now you are saying this script is buggy.... won't work.... I have checked.... there was no Virus..... and the script is also working fine, I have not found any issues as of now.

Please don't spoil this forum, we are here to help each other, I have never shared any scripts in this forum because I don't have those, but I have received so many valuable contents and advice from Babiato, I have shared whatever I have, be it with the knowledge or with time to support others. Please don't mislead people.

If you have proof of Issues please share with everyone so that everyone gets benefitted.

Before you comment try it simple then tell me it’s working or not only trying to help

1st of all.....

For a new member on the forum I find it really strange

Reactions: elmocando
Before you comment try it simple then tell me it’s working or not only trying to help
Before I commented on your comment, I tested the script with VT, I have successfully installed the script on a live server, and then only I commented on you.
Let me tell you one more thing that this is the first time I am commenting on such things on a Babiato member.
I hope you got your answer.

I hope you got your answer from my previous comment

What the new update works perfect for you does it ??

If it does then the bugs have been fixed from today. I download the update the day it come out and had to report the bugs to them the same day and I’m still waiting for them to fix it

What the new update works perfect for you does it ??
What bug you are talking about?
Have you gone through all other threads?
Have you seen how other members ask helps or if they find any issues or bugs, how they report?
I don't know why are you firing on woods, if you fond any issues, let all other knowledge.

What bug you are talking about?
Have you gone through all other threads?
Have you seen how other members ask helps or if they find any issues or bugs, how they report?
I don't know why are you firing on woods, if you fond any issues, let all other knowledge.

Look I’ve already said what bugs there are this is not the place to report bugs is it . They can not be fixed here can they

All I try to do is help everyone on here I too haven’t had any scripts to share but enjoy helping people. Don’t like seeing people waste there time . But I give up crack on

Look I’ve already said what bugs there are this is not the place to report bugs is it . They can not be fixed here can they

All I try to do is help everyone on here I too haven’t had any scripts to share but enjoy helping people. Don’t like seeing people waste there time . But I give up crack on
What if I say Don't use iPhone, Android Phone, Mac Os, Windows OS as theose contain virus.

It's the 2.9, I've downloaded from codecanyon and uploaded to drive.... Check again

Version 2.9 is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms"
2.8.1 is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms Web and Mobile App"

I see your screenshot is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms Web and Mobile App "

Version 2.9 is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms"
2.8.1 is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms Web and Mobile App"

I see your screenshot is "Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms Web and Mobile App "
Oh, ok :LOL:..... Anyways, I've uploaded the updated version.... You can check it by going on the "Database" folder and you will see the "nexthourupdate_2_8_1" created on 04/06/2020.... and the main database "nexthour.sql" also is from 05/06/2020...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 14.18.11.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 14.18.11.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 81

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmtechinnovator
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock