• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks 2.0 update for v42

No permission to download

@Qurel, don't feel disappointed. Many in the forum thank you for the valuable resources you share. It's also usual that some people do it by their own decision, and others break the rules, but we have moderators to remind us to read the rules again. However, these days things were said publicly that many didn't like.
Let's keep the party in peace and growing of the great community we have, where we learn, create, test, buy later resources that serve as inspiration to start a project, also the authors improve their security as the errors that kindly share the experts, etc.

Last edited:
after enabled plugin, my home screen blank white screen but pwa plugin show and work. anyone can help me how to solve home screen white screen

I checked your profile, you are missing the requirement to have one resource on babiato.
Understood. Could you explain how this is possible? If you check the link I provided, you'll see that I shared a resource. However, it's not being counted. Moreover, this isn't the first time I've faced this situation.

I'm being honest. There seems to be an error, and you can check this information. There appears to be a mistake, perhaps a system error. Can someone assist with this? It's urgent!

1. Upload your own resource.
2. Communicate with @UCEF to find a solution.
3. Ask @Qurel for an exception.
4. Contact @Babak to resolve the situation.
5. Other.
Thank you very much for your guidance. I have already forwarded this privately to the forum moderation and commented on the resource post. I wouldn't like to bother @Qurel with this, but if there's a chance of this being addressed before the problem is solved, I would be grateful. It's not the first time that happens. Once again, thank you for your guidance.

Reactions: pipopipotes
Hello, and thank you for providing this resource. However, I am unable to view the information despite meeting the requirements. I have enough days and have already provided resources here, on this Babiato forum. See the 1703203646728.png link: https://babia.to/threads/iteck-software-technology-wordpress-theme.67159/
It may have happened due to your resource not being updated despite the members asking for updates.
If someone has a newer update of a resource, they can be assigned as the resource owner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock