• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Qi Addons For Elementor Premium

Qi Addons For Elementor Premium 1.5

No permission to download
what you mean ? i don't understand exactly
everything in my WordPress is active and update
Wp 6.0.3 and all plugin is up to date

This will create error on site. Please don't install this plugin

Babak please remove this plugin.​

If you guys already installed it try to remove from file manager
Seconded! After installing the plugin critical error on the site.
first thank you so much for response , how can i contact you my friend?
If you know what file to replace, to remove the error, please write back

This version was released 6 months ago so understandable it gives an error if using with latest versions of Elementor.

Is this really the latest version zakaria.ma?

1. theme is correct 2. all Plugins are good exept /Hub-Core-Plugin/ i look into it, i see incorect stuff maybe this plugin is the reason because of the error you guys get. Could somebody update this broken thread @Babak

Last edited:
@Babak @Medw1311

If @zakaria.ma has had it approved, then they must have a licence and be able to update it to the latest version.

= 1.1 -16-12-2022 =
- Added 'Advanced Timeline' widget
- Added 'Circled Slider' widget
- Added 'Pricing Slider' widget

= 1.0.3 -03-11-2022 =
- Added compatibility for WordPress 6.1

= 1.0.2 -29-06-2022 =
- Fixed pagination for "Blog List Premium" widget
- Fixed Image Links for Divided Slider Reveal widget
- Fixed js errors
- Minor improvement for Author Info Widget svg icon

= 1.0.1 -29-04-2022 =
- Fixed js errors

= 1.0 -11-04-2022 =

- Initial release.

Last edited:
For anybody having issues with Qi Addons For Elementor Premium, then note that it is NOT the plugin itself.

This resource is an exact match of the same resource that was on Babiato in May 2022 and I have tested both versions and they work fine for me.

Just note that this version here is not nulled, however it will still run for me, you just won't be able to use the Premium features until it is nulled or genuine licence added.

Make sure that you have Elementor and Qi Addons For Elementor installed and activated first before activating Qi Addons Premium.

I have ran Qi Addons Premium v1.0.1 and Qode Essential Addons Premium v1.0 along with the free QI theme.

The nulled versions of Qi Addons and Qode are nulled and registered fine, back last year the issue then was the demo imports were only the free demos and the premium were not working with the nulled version.

This is with the nulled version of QI....

Untitled0.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock