• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Question] Automate subtitle TEXT EFFECTS

rojo_salas

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
nano.rojosalas.com
Hello guys, I dunno if this has been asked yet.
I just wanted to know your input about this.

(Automate Hormozi Style?)

Is there any way we could automate subtitle text effects for reels or videos in general? or at least a shorter process? (Just the text effects)
Not these effects in particular but in a way to automate it to HAVE an effect as its timestamps go by.

Given that the subtitles are provided.

Here's a sample video:

Last edited:
Yes, it's definitely possible to automate subtitle text effects for reels or videos in general. There are several tools and software available that can help automate this process and make it quicker and more efficient.

One way to automate subtitle text effects is to use video editing software that has built-in text effects features. For example, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve are popular video editing tools that offer a wide range of text effects that can be applied to subtitles.

Another option is to use specialized subtitle software such as Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop, or Aegisub. These tools allow you to create and edit subtitles, apply effects and animations, and synchronize them with your video.

Additionally, there are online subtitle generators that can help you create animated subtitles quickly and easily, such as Kapwing or VEED. These tools often offer a range of text effects and animations that can be applied to subtitles, and some even allow you to upload your own font and customize the animation style.

Overall, there are various ways to automate subtitle text effects for reels or videos. The best approach will depend on your specific needs and the tools you're most comfortable working with.

Reactions: rojo_salas
Thanks, man! Appreciate your input!
Unfortunately, that's what's also on my mind.

I'm just finding a way to speed up this exact process:

Yes, these edits are done in (the likes of) Premiere Pro.
I'm finding ways to AUTOMATE these edits (Hormozi Style) in Premiere Pro.
Whether through scripting, plug-in, or an automation process in general.
Your thoughts?

Can be done using HTML JavaScript and ffmpeg . The quality won't be high but it's the only thing I can see if you wish to do things in bulk.

Reactions: rojo_salas
First create that text effect using JavaScript animation and create a video out of it. Then simply overlay it over original video.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock