• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[QUESTION] How to download full website source

Have you tried HTTrack yet?

Have you tried HTTrack yet?
Yes, but I get only a few html files that aren't useful for me... I want to know the source code of the script that makes this link open all the adnetworks links... This is the specific link I want the source code
View hidden content is available for registered users!
. When I've asked the owner how he do that, he told me is only one redirection, and isn't what I got here viewing the source code of the link I give on this post.
He doesn't want to sell the source code, so I'm trying to get it using other ways

View hidden content is available for registered users!

It appears to be traffic exchange site with paid to visit function is it right?

It appears to be traffic exchange site with paid to visit function is it right?
It's a PTP (paid to promote) website that give to all users a specific link. When you access the link, lot of tabs are opened automatically, and each tab is from an adnetwork. I want to know the script that does that. I've tried using the source code I got viewing my URL (the picture you see above), the tabs open, but the networks doesn't count the visits, only one network counts them, the others no.

It's a PTP (paid to promote) website that give to all users a specific link. When you access the link, lot of tabs are opened automatically, and each tab is from an adnetwork. I want to know the script that does that. I've tried using the source code I got viewing my URL (the picture you see above), the tabs open, but the networks doesn't count the visits, only one network counts them, the others no.

check this website demo
is this the same kind of the above website?

check this website demo *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

is this the same kind of the above website?
No, what you show me is what users use to send traffic to that link... The source code that I want from my link what does is one redirection (I don't know how, that's why I want the source code of the website) that opens all the tabs (check it to understand, open it, are about 6).

so you need a script

when user clicked one link it should open multiple tabs right?

check this

Code:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7064998/how-to-make-a-link-open-multiple-pages-when-clicked

Reactions: mohiko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock