• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
No problem, I just have a question, does my extended license affect? It is not convenient for us to, that revoke my license hahaha

I would suggest you to share it privately with trusted staff of this community for checking and removing any leads to you or your license. After the script is cleaned it will be returned to you so you can share it safely with the community.

So, it's better to stay in v4.2 or we can install that v5.1 having always subscriptions sytem ?

if your current version of installation is working fine for you, i recommend to keep it, we are just testing and we will see what will happen with the new updated version.

• Love
Reactions: clarisse
Becareful about 5.0 update will remove saas functions if not have extended licence

New Version 5.0 untouched

Beware of version 5.0 !! I bought the script on envato and with today's update, they removed the subscription option, now it is only available with the extended license. I am attaching the new file in case it helps you (although I doubt it)
1607195483928.png

if your current version of installation is working fine for you, i recommend to keep it, we are just testing and we will see what will happen with the new updated version.

Don't worry, the babiato staff is already canceling the extended version that you buy, we will have it available soon

Reactions: crogix
Well why not to share it with community if you would like!
i wish i could share it, it's much work nulling this script, so people will use it and resell it again to customers.
i shared updated version so anyone can null it them selves. the full function script costs 199$ on codecanyon.

if you are the developer of this SaaS what do you see ?
can you understand my point ?

i wish i could share it, it's much work nulling this script, so people will use it and resell it again to customers.
i shared updated version so anyone can null it them selves. the full function script costs 199$ on codecanyon.

if you are the developer of this SaaS what do you see ?
can you understand my point ?

This is a community to share, my question is if you are here is to find a shared script in the forum and you take it but you have something and you do not want to share it wow looking for a pretest.

I Have a Version 5.1 someone can null @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a community to share, my question is if you are here is to find a shared script in the forum and you take it but you have something and you do not want to share it wow looking for a pretest.

I Have a Version 5.1 someone can null @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster
Okay, happy nulling.
for the 5.1 no much changes. I've it and it's not necessary to update.

this script does not have much to be able to null, an extended license is needed since a large part of the code that brings the saas functionalities is inserted or downloaded when activating this

so your point is, you want to sell the nulled version!

that's weird
Lol of course not.
Just if someone want to null something so why he don't learn to null it himself ?
and tell me the users there not for education propose :ROFLMAO:

i don't sell any nulled or null something for anyone. i do with my personal use on my own risk.

this script does not have much to be able to null, an extended license is needed since a large part of the code that brings the saas functionalities is inserted or downloaded when activating this

it's already much work to null it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-10 193626.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-10 193626.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2020-12-10 193712.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-10 193712.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2020-12-10 193809.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-10 193809.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2020-12-10 193849.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-10 193849.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 45
Don't waste your time with this guy, in a few days the staff have version 5.1 null

Last edited:
Reactions: tharit
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock