• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quiz Online | Trivia Quiz | Quiz Game | Web Quiz + Admin Panel

Quiz Online | Trivia Quiz | Quiz Game | Web Quiz + Admin Panel v7.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Please password , if you dont share password, so why you share this file?
your site are very high so why you upload fake file today i was leave from your site, because you are upload all file fake.

If you anyone have this app password please Message me please help me ... I am too much helpless ...I have money and want to buy original but I cnt buy payment system is not support if you anyone have golden heart please help me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: AKSakallı
More than 9 post completed now please share me the password
Its not posts ,
You have to share resource i.e, You have to share Codecanyon php/android source codes that you have bought or which is not exist in this forum so you have to complete that 9 resources so that you can get the decryption key

Happy uploading =)

Its not posts ,
You have to share resource i.e, You have to share Codecanyon php/android source codes that you have bought or which is not exist in this forum so you have to complete that 9 resources so that you can get the decryption key

Happy uploading =)
bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Rene925
LOL you have to upload own 9 resources php/mobile to get some of the resources from babiato
its because most of the resource which are kept without decription key are downloaded by Leechers
so to stop leechers they keep Decryption key

LOL you have to upload own 9 resources php/mobile to get some of the resources from babiato
its because most of the resource which are kept without decription key are downloaded by Leechers
so to stop leechers they keep Decryption key
I am too much confused I have more than 15 different codecanyon Php/mobile app all the resource already listed on this forum and I listed two unique file which is not accepted is this forum making us fool

Reactions: niluferim
I am too much confused I have more than 15 different codecanyon Php/mobile app all the resource already listed on this forum and I listed two unique file which is not accepted is this forum making us fool
Are that 15 Resources bought by yourselves are from nulled sites?

If you bought the resources then while uploading the resources then you have to attatch the screenshot proof so that the resources will be approved ASAP

Are that 15 Resources bought by yourselves are from nulled sites?

If you bought the resources then while uploading the resources then you have to attatch the screenshot proof so that the resources will be approved ASAP
What is the proof can I reupload if another user already upload it on this platform?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock