• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rawal - Android & Laravel Ecommerce Solution with POS for Single & Multiple Location Business Brand

Rawal - Android & Laravel Ecommerce Solution with POS for Single & Multiple Location Business Brand v.1.1.9

No permission to download
dude this resource has issues you can setup it but u cant go through admin panel functions it get many errors

@Babak dude this resource not working please check in admin panel you cant use all functions it get's php errors

Yes. i tried to merge api.zip file also after installing, it is also giving me error "Undefined variable: result".

@Houssien Bakr I share my purchase resource here for helping people not for waste time and if resource have errors please don't use it I am trying to help all users @uamine I am helping you or not
i hope that prove to you that u wasted lot of time for many ppl when u post a resource test it first and don't tell me u did because this resource is broken in it's php structure

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 31
@Houssien Bakr I share my purchase resource here for helping people not for waste time and if resource have errors please don't use it I am trying to help all users @uamine I am helping you or not

yes i know you are trying to help. but please help with the resolution of php issue.s As it is causing recurring issues.

I am also facing the same issue as @Houssien Bakr. Please help with the resolution of the issue.

i m also facing the same issue like all others while merging, please help on this. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock