• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Recommended Free Hosting

ctrxl

Aug 9, 2022
Central Java,ID
hndra.dev
hello,anyone recommended free hosting? i need this but I don't have enough money to rent it

thx,for admin and moderator if my post is violating, or duplicate, it can be deleted

Whats the purpose of this free hosting?

If you want to use it for blog go with blogger

Get a cheap hosting never use free hosting

I would suggest to go with Oracle Free Tier, if you can manage to get your account approved

I tried several times to register for Oracle and spend money on my credit card, but always failed
Spend money? Oracle deducts 1$ for verification and its refunded.

Well if you can't make an account there then you can buy hosting at discounted rates from marketplace here on babiato.

what sort of website do you want to create? if for static sites, i would use cloudflare pages & netlify, both are free.
I built dozens of client websites using wordpress locally, then convert them to static and upload them to CF pages/netlify. Free + Simple + Fast way to make money, until you can afford to buy proper hosting/vps.

Reactions: khaled235621
what sort of website do you want to create? if for static sites, i would use cloudflare pages & netlify, both are free.
I built dozens of client websites using wordpress locally, then convert them to static and upload them to CF pages/netlify. Free + Simple + Fast way to make money, until you can afford to buy proper hosting/vps.
How to covert Wordpress website into static ? Any software?

Yes, there are several software and tools available that can help you convert a WordPress website into a static website. Here are some options:

1. Simply Static: This is a free WordPress plugin that can convert your WordPress site into a static HTML site. It generates a complete copy of your site that you can upload to a web server or host on a CDN.
  2. WP2Static: This is another free WordPress plugin that can convert your WordPress site into a static site. It can generate a static copy of your site that you can host on a web server or CDN.
  3. SiteSucker: This is a paid software for Mac that can download an entire website and convert it into a static HTML site. It can be used to convert WordPress sites into static sites.
  4. HTTrack: This is a free and open-source software that can download and convert websites into a static HTML site. It can be used to convert WordPress sites into static sites.
  5. StaticGen: This is a website that lists several static site generators that can be used to convert WordPress sites into static sites. Some popular options include Jekyll, Hugo, and Gatsby.
When converting a WordPress site into a static site, it's important to note that some dynamic functionality may not work as expected, such as contact forms or search functionality. However, a static site can offer better performance and security compared to a dynamic site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock