• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Buddy Boss App v1.0 NULLED

I THINK we need buddyboss servers.
i saw somewhere that they said app build on there servers.
i hope made mistake.

1. The price is for the app license and service. When building your app it uses our build servers to create your app, and you will have access to create and upload your own builds and to do custom development for it. The source code of the app is not provided and does not need to be provided as it lives on our build servers. The API endpoints are public and can be used for custom development. The plugin and its APIs are open source.

1.1. The data is stored on your WordPress site. 2. Your monthly BuddyBoss App subscription is how you pay for the use of the BuddyBoss App, and get access to new software updates, 24/7 customer support and the ability to generate new app builds. If you stop paying your monthly subscription, the mobile app will be disabled.

• Wow
Reactions: mlm
They won't provide the source code of the app as far as I know from their statement so far.. hmm such as heart breaking.. great app but still centralized :(

Reactions: yawspok
Sorry for those hoping to get the app. It'll be hosted on their server. No source codes will be provided. 😊

Publish your Android App
Prepare your app for publishing, generate an app build from your WordPress Dashboard, and publish your app into the Google Play Store using your own Developer Account.

I think, we can publish the app from Wordpress Dashboard using the plugin?

Reactions: arjimika
Very bad. I purchased their earlier theme and it didn't turn out well however i loved that they made their BuddyBoss platfrom open source (Partially) and continue working with it.. now their app is hosted on server makes it miserable. I'd rather start developing my own apps now!

They are definitely out of bounds on their pricing. I think with the plugin a work around could be figured out on the remote dependencies.

And for all our BuddyBoss App customers who were waiting for the App build system to go live, it’s now fully available! Which means you can now generate your mobile app builds, and even submit your app for publishing, if you don’t plan to use our publishing service. Sincere apologies for the delay! Our team has worked extremely hard over the last 17 days to get this live as quickly as possible.

This is announce about we can generate buddyboss app in wordpress admin, right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock