• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] CSS Scan Pro - Browser Extension

sohonogo

Sep 14, 2020
https://cssscanpro.com

CSS Scan Pro | A re-imagined Devtools for web design
CSS Scan Pro makes it radically easy to get the looks of your favorite websites. Hover over any element, and get its CSS, colors, assets, animations, font, and dimensions, instantly. Copy, export, or refine it with an intuitive CSS editor, without writing code.

Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari

CSS Scan Pro

There are tons of the same kind of extensions in the chrome store for free. i use several of them. This one is a little nicer but not much different than the others I use.

Reactions: Zachary and willypt
Interesting. I did not know about those one.
Thank you @Saiis !

Sorry about evading your post @sohonogo.

Still if anyone has the cssscan pro that would awesome too!
No problem at all. When I am looking for something specific or just on an information gathering spree I'll have between 70 and 100 tabs open at any given time and my ip will be flagged by google as a bot within about 30 minutes of starting. If I want to find something, no matter how obscure, I usually do. Unless it just simply doesn't exist online.. but being flagged by google as a bot gets pretty annoying when you have to start clicking the I'm not a bot crap on every window open after 30 minutes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock