• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Who want to be an angel of today :D? JustLanded - WordPress Landing Page

Try to be a active member for a while and not only a damn leecher. Maybe someone will help you out..

i am new here? what happen? you don't need to talk it.
Listen BOY: You have three posts and all of them are releated to requests. That makes you a leecher. In fact you are a rude leecher that doesn't wanna give anything to the community. All you do is grabbing stuff for yourself taking advance of other peoples. You didn't even bother to make a post saying hello before you started the leeching. Now please go fu** yourself! I hate leechers!!

Listen BOY: You have three posts and all of them are releated to requests. That makes you a leecher. In fact you are a rude leecher that doesn't wanna give anything to the community. All you do is grabbing stuff for yourself taking advance of other peoples. You didn't even bother to make a post saying hello before you started the leeching. Now please go fu** yourself! I hate leechers!!
I understand your angriness but you don't anything to do. May @Babak changes Req Section's rules completely. "If you dont give valuable thing you will not get that you requested".

Reactions: Babak
i am new here? what happen? you don't need to talk it.
dont fight please :D
@mentha06
please read ruls and edit title and add sales page into first post

@promonde quite accepted your login behind anger, I also create cracks, keep my name in instruction text file, leechers copies cracks & edits those text file to remove my name which made me to integrate my name to application interface (not removable :p ) . . .
Here 32,350+ members , how many contributing to the community ? very countable around 15 - 20 maximum . . . Rest ? All copier . . So can we set barriers on this ? Quite Hard . .
Just to make things clear please talk gently / teach them / ask them to help in return too, if they argues in return = that can be reported . . . But handling 32000+ leechers nearly impossible . . Some leeches silently , some does with Noise :)

I understand your angriness but you don't anything to do. May @Babak changes Req Section's rules completely. "If you dont give valuable thing you will not get that you requested".
It's hard to set & maintain such rules , then we will get 100+ of reports every time . .

Reactions: guguk and Babak
It's hard to set & maintain such rules , then we will get 100+ of reports every time . .

I agree with you about leechers by the way.

As you said before few users contribute this community rest of them are leechers.
I did not use/install xenforo system so i do not know about restriction but it should just if else condition like: "if user have uploaded anything in "Resources Section" then they can create a post in "Request Section" else they can not.
So you dont need any maintain of that.

I agree with you about leechers by the way.

As you said before few users contribute this community rest of them are leechers.
I did not use/install xenforo system so i do not know about restriction but it should just if else condition like: "if user have uploaded anything in "Resources Section" then they can create a post in "Request Section" else they can not.
So you dont need any maintain of that.

Such feature is possible, but pretty much useless, anyway it's upto @Babak 's choice . . I just clean & maintain inappropriate bugs :geek:

Why somebody to put effort on trying "to improve it"...?

All of us, in "the real world" have to do with leechers...
All day... in our buildings, in our neighborhoods, in our cities, in our life, in our work, sometimes even worst, in our families... everywhere...!
So, why to believe that in Babiato it had to be elsewhere?

Anyway, it's up to you. Somebody asks something; you decide to help or not.
It's up to you all the time! I am not too far from your thoughts, but I prefer to avoid thinking this way, as I furthermore do in ..."the real world".

I believe that here, in BabiatoVille, ALL OF US earn something. That 's why we come again and again. We're all also members here because of the absence of some "disliked social rules"; why start thinking would be better to bring this sh** inside and not how to help this "common income" continue living and/or improving it?

And, what if @mentha06 after the "carefree surfing period" suddenly decide to help one of us? And what's the problem if he runs away? Neither I believe that without participating he will finally earn something serious... nor that even care about it...

So, let's think about it again.... calmly.
Thanks for your attention

PS1_
In the far away foretime, almost 500 years ago, a wise Swiss guy,
devoted to Plato's philosophy wrote:
He who knows nothing, loves nothing.
He who can do nothing understands nothing.
He who understands nothing is worthless.
But he who understands also loves, notices, sees …
The more knowledge is inherent in a thing, the greater the love.
Anyone who imagines that all fruits
ripen at the same time as the strawberries,
knows nothing about grapes!

Paracelsus (1493-1541)

PS2_
Sorry for my english and ...sorry if I "attacked" to @guguk 's opinion :)
Ιt's not personal and I assure him, that he is included to the "respected members" of this small village of indomitable Gauls which still holds out the invaders...

Oh... the sun came out and I have to sleep to avoid the reality of the real-world's-new-day
Good night, good day, good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock