• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQUEST AnonPlayer Google drive player script

It has multi upload , plus a lot more sources

Here’s is there demo

I'm not entirely sure if this bypasses the limit or not due to there been a specific tab for proxying which also links to ads... I'm more than happy to split with someone, but I've spent near on $500 this month on scripts, time, support etc haha...

I'm not entirely sure if this bypasses the limit or not due to there been a specific tab for proxying which also links to ads... I'm more than happy to split with someone, but I've spent near on $500 this month on scripts, time, support etc haha...
DELETED Sorry

Last edited:
ukgamer has recoded and fixed Jc 1.8 and will be putting on here in a few days

The script above don’t work try the seller demo

The number of those wishing to own the script has become large. We can collect $ 85 dollars from everyone to buy the script, in order for the admin to take over the donation for the purchase

The number of those wishing to own the script has become large. We can collect $ 85 dollars from everyone to buy the script, in order for the admin to take over the donation for the purchase
here is the same in 58$
more less
let me know anyone want to do in group buy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock