• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] buildwoofunnels Plugin UpStroke and Order Bump.

@TassieNZ Damn.. you give me the occasion to thank every members where I downloaded something because I forget everytime... ! grRrr ! I will be more grateful in the futur, I swear hehe

So if you think I can enter into the group, I will thank you a lot :) Thanks for you work btw !

@TassieNZ Damn.. you give me the occasion to thank every members where I downloaded something because I forget everytime... ! grRrr ! I will be more grateful in the futur, I swear hehe

So if you think I can enter into the group, I will thank you a lot :) Thanks for you work btw !
[BEGIN STORY]
Hmmm! Well, this is quite funny. At least I think so, but I have a warped sense of humour!!! :)

A little story ..... last night after dinner I decided to look quickly at Babiato on my iPad (I was not logged in).

I saw a few new posts popping up from @raha

These few started to increase quite dramatically, so I looked at the profile because he/she was obviously needing a post count for something. Could it be WooFunnels I asked myself?

Joining date: June 15 2019
Posts prior to today: 1
Posts now: 21

I had to presume that immediately after joining in June 2019, he/she had been involved in an accident and was in a coma. The first sign of improvement was March 14 2020 when a post appears. Thank goodness, he/she is not dead!!! Yesterday though showed that he/she had fully recovered with 20 posts in a row! The miracles of modern medicine.
[END STORY]

Now however, you will now need to PM me with a good reason why I should give you access and how you can assure me that this will not be given out.

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311 and raha
[BEGIN STORY]
Hmmm! Well, this is quite funny. At least I think so, but I have a warped sense of humour!!! :)

A little story ..... last night after dinner I decided to look quickly at Babiato on my iPad (I was not logged in).

I saw a few new posts popping up from @raha

These few started to increase quite dramatically, so I looked at the profile because he/she was obviously needing a post count for something. Could it be WooFunnels I asked myself?

Joining date: June 15 2019
Posts prior to today: 1
Posts now: 21

I had to presume that immediately after joining in June 2019, he/she had been involved in an accident and was in a coma. The first sign of improvement was March 14 2020 when a post appears. Thank goodness, he/she is not dead!!! Yesterday though showed that he/she had fully recovered with 20 posts in a row! The miracles of modern medicine.
[END STORY]

Now however, you will now need to PM me with a good reason why I should give you access and how you can assure me that this will not be given out.

hehe yes, I will ! thank you for your reply :)

Reactions: TassieNZ
This is only be available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
If you don't meet the criteria, but still are interested, PM me with your "story" including why you will not distribute these anywhere! Autonami has never been released on the scene!

Available now: (fully nulled)

This is now a pretty full and very expensive package!

Autonami Marketing Automations v1.0.4.1
Autonami Marketing Automations Pro v1.0.1
Autonami Marketing Automations Connectors v1.0.3

Aero Checkout v1.9.3.5
Aero Checkout Order Forms v1.5.2
CartHopper WooCommerce Skip Cart v1.0.0
Upstroke Dynamic Shipping v1.6.0
Upstroke Multi Product Offers v1.2.0
Upstroke One Click Upsell 2.1.7 (UPDATED)
UpStroke Reports v1.5.0
Upstroke Subscriptions v1.9.0
Order Bump v1.8.1

Hi TassieNZ,
Thank you so much for your offer.
I would love to be a part of your group.
Thank you for your generosity

Blessings :)

Hey TassieNZ,

OMG, such an amazing bundle.

Been Looking for this plugins since last year but couldn't fine them, and i knew that i could find here someday.

I would love to test some plugins from autonami, can i be part of the group, please :).

Hey TassieNZ,

OMG, such an amazing bundle.

Been Looking for this plugins since last year but couldn't fine them, and i knew that i could find here someday.

I would love to test some plugins from autonami, can i be part of the group, please :).
Hey TassieNZ,
love to be your private group, will not distribute your effort !! Thanks
Sorry, but neither of you meet the requirements yet.

Gosh, I wonder if I meet the requirements for this? ;)

@TassieNZ
Can I be a part of this private group?😇
Honestly, I never have seen a community like BABIATO. This is my first forum where I created a real account and stayed here as a member.🙂
LONG LIVE BABIATO

Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ
Can I be a part of this private group?😇
Honestly, I never have seen a community like BABIATO. This is my first forum where I created a real account and stayed here as a member.🙂
LONG LIVE BABIATO
I'll add you soon! :)

This is only be available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
If you don't meet the criteria, but still are interested, PM me with your "story" including why you will not distribute these anywhere! Autonami has never been released on the scene!

Available now: (fully nulled)

This is now a pretty full and very expensive package!

Autonami Marketing Automations v1.0.4.1
Autonami Marketing Automations Pro v1.0.1
Autonami Marketing Automations Connectors v1.0.3
Aero Checkout v1.9.3.5
Aero Checkout Order Forms v1.5.2
CartHopper WooCommerce Skip Cart v1.0.0
Upstroke Dynamic Shipping v1.6.0
Upstroke Multi Product Offers v1.2.0
Upstroke One Click Upsell 2.1.7 (UPDATED)
UpStroke Reports v1.5.0
Upstroke Subscriptions v1.9.0
Order Bump v1.8.1

Hello, I unfortunately do not meet your requirements ... but even so I decided to ask you to add me in the hope of your kind heart :cry::cry::cry::censored::censored:

Hello, I unfortunately do not meet your requirements ... but even so I decided to ask you to add me in the hope of your kind heart :cry::cry::cry::censored::censored:
LOL My heart is a stone, but your posts look fine so I've added you.

My main concern is that this IS NOT given out/posted anywhere else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock