• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request - Divi ToolBox

If you upload it to mega.nz and post it here, or PM it to me, one of us can look to see if it can be nulled.

TassieNZ :)
Hello!

I don't have Mega account, please Download from here; the link will be expire in 2 hours

Reactions: Medw1311 and Babak
Hello!

I don't have Mega account, please Download from here; the link will be expire in 2 hours

thank you soooo much
I took the liberty to place it in mega

Reactions: Medw1311
For Nulling To To divi-toolbox\updater\divi-toolbox-license.php
Open divi-toolbox-license.php
Find this function in line 481
PHP:
public function get_api_key_status( $live = false ) {
after line 481 add this codes
PHP:
update_option( 'wc_am_client_6866', ['wc_am_client_6866_activated'=>'Activated'] );
update_option( 'wc_am_client_6866', ['wc_am_client_6866_api_key'=>'123456'] );
return 'Activated';
like this:
divi-toolbox Nulled.jpg

For Nulling To To divi-toolbox\updater\divi-toolbox-license.php
Open divi-toolbox-license.php
Find this function in line 481
PHP:
public function get_api_key_status( $live = false ) {
after line 481 add this codes
PHP:
update_option( 'wc_am_client_6866', ['wc_am_client_6866_activated'=>'Activated'] );
update_option( 'wc_am_client_6866', ['wc_am_client_6866_api_key'=>'123456'] );
return 'Activated';
like this:
divi-toolbox Nulled.jpg

Cheers bro, is that just to enable updates and get rid of the activate notice? Everything seems to work anyway without the changes.

It depends on what you are actually selling tbh.

Licensed I have only Divi plugins
Rules are here...

Best person to ask is @CyberDeviL but as per the new rules you don't meet the minimum requirements for selling yet.

Rules are here...

Best person to ask is @CyberDeviL but as per the new rules you don't meet the minimum requirements for selling yet.
Thank you I will check.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock